Segger embedded studio nordic license activation issue

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Segger embedded studio nordic license activation issue

Dear Team,

I installed segger embedded studio in my PC for working with nordic nRF52840-DK.

After that I downloaded the nordic license and it was activated.Perfect.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I connected the nRF52840-DK some issues happened (I will post it as separate thread) and I completely uninstalled Embedded studio.(Type %LOCALAPPDATA% in the search field and press enter to open the local application data folder.)

After that I again installed Segger Embedded studio and generated nordic license again.I tried to activate with this new license .But it is not working.
      As of now I generated four or five licenses,but none of them is working.
      I am not able to activate segger embedded studio .
      Can you please help me to solve this issue.

Regards
      HARI
    • New

Hi HARI,

Thank you for your inquiry.

On our Wiki you can find a FAQ that should resolve the reported behavior (see first question):
      wiki.segger.com/Get_a_License_…dic_Semiconductor_Devices

Best regards,
      SebastianB
      Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
      Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
      Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.