AppWizard rotate keyboard object

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• AppWizard rotate keyboard object

Hi,

I am working with AppWizard and I want to add a keyboard object with SKEYBOARD_ENG layout, the problem is that i need to rotate this object 90º and I do not see this property, how can I rotate it?

Best regards
    • Hello,

there is no such feature in AppWizard to rotate a keyboard object just because I think that makes a little sense to an user.

The features of the keyboard widget (key lines, long press characters) are designed to work in horizontal mode.

Maybe you better try to draw a simple image and show here what you exactly want to get.

And then that will be easier to solve using a completely custom keyboard...
      Regards,

Anthony

The post was edited 1 time, last by cilmagemlu ().

• Hello,

we have a gyroscope and then we want to rotate the keyboard when we detect that the screen has been rotate (like a mobile phone), then which is the best way of rotate the keyboard and the rest of objects?
    • Hello,

then put it in this way: how to change the display orientation. There are several ways to do it. The fastest way is to implement this within your display driver. The code depends on your hardware and display driver you are using. The latest versions of emWin add the possibility to link drivers with desired orientations and switch between them (LCD_ROTATE_...() functions). Another way is to convert a video buffer by software using functions GUI_SetOrientation()/GUI_SetOrientationEx(). This logically working slower and might require more memory. For detailed information see chapter "Display orientation" in the emWin user guide.
      Regards,

Anthony