[SOLVED] SAME51/SAMD51 JLinkScript for ETM

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] SAME51/SAMD51 JLinkScript for ETM

I'm trying to make a development board for the 100-pin SAME51 and/or possibly SAMD51 (the E has native CAN support) to be used with the J-Trace Pro.

I was wondering if there is a SAME/D51 JLinkScript for ETM that Segger or someone else is willing to share.

The only information a currently could find on it is:
    wiki.segger.com/Tracing_on_Atmel_ATSAMD51

Even though it says ATSAME54 should be more or less the same I would be very interested in the more or less.

The post was edited 1 time, last by jakorten: Restructured ().

• Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.
    For the SAMD51 we do not have a script available due to lack of public trace capable eval boards.
    But we can provide you with the script sources for the SAME54 eval board.

As stated in the SAME54 Wiki article, please contact our support channel for this:

Wiki wrote:

Note: The example is shipped with a compiled .JLinkScriptfile, should you need the original source, please get in touch with SEGGER directly via our support system: segger.com/ticket/.
    To create your own .JLinkScriptfile you can use the following guide as reference: How_to_configure_JLinkScript_files_to_enable_tracing

Also they are not more or less the same, they should be identical from trace perspective which is why the SAMD51 is referencing the SAME54 example project.
    We recommend to give the SAME54 pex file from the example project a try. Trace should work out of the box. Should you be using a different trace pin config than the eval board does we can provide you with the script source for adaptation as mentioned above.

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.