[CLOSED] Multiple Reads from the same address

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [CLOSED] Multiple Reads from the same address

I'm reading a register through JLINK using -EDITED BY MOD TEAM, DISCUSSING J-LINK SDK API IN PUBLIC IS A LICENSE VIOLATION!-

I'd like to read this register multiple times, it's a register that once read, changes to the next byte of data in a buffer so I read it 10000 times to get the data buffer.

This leads to a long time over multiple cycles as I go debugger -> JLINK -> SWD -> device -> SWD -> JLINK -> debugger

I'd like to be able to ask the JLINK to read this register 100 or more times and just give me the whole data back in one go ?

Is this possible ?
  • Hello,

Please note that discussion J-Link API in public is a license violation.
    If you have a J-Link SDK in valid support period please contact us via our official support channel as explained in my signature.

This thread will be closed now.

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.