Keil MDK emWin Lib: what compile options?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Keil MDK emWin Lib: what compile options?

Hi

Is there a place where the build options in the library included with MDK are detailed? I have looked through the folders and whilst I find release notes etc. I do not find the build options. I know you are thorough and I expect that, somewhere, there is a ReadMe which compliments the lib build.

My next Post explains why I got to this point but this issues stands alone.

Thanks
      Mark
    • So, closing this out, too.

Some of the emWin lib options are in the relevant GUConf.h which is in the \Include folder complimentary to that \lib pack. It does not list which color_conversions are included. Which is a pity as that'd be nice to know. It also does not show if HW acceleration is built into the \lib (I read, from the documentation, that this is \lib compile-time?). In time I'm sure I'll find out that something else is limited in the build, too.

On the plus side - there is now a release, in MDK, which allows the trial of AppWizard. Big plus side.

Mark