[SOLVED] CMSIS DSP LIB

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] CMSIS DSP LIB

Hello,

Today I see strange warning from "Segger" compiler (but linker is GNU, because I used nrf52840 :(

Shell-Script

1. C:/Users/../AppData/Local/SEGGER/SEGGER Embedded Studio/v3/packages/CMSIS_5/CMSIS/Lib/ES/arm_cortex_math_v7em_fpv4_sp_d16_hard_t_le_eabi_balanced_STOP.a does not exist.
    In this directory I have any difference files:

but among them there is not one that will have the suffix stop.

What is causing this warning?
    Why are there so many library options when only fast, balanced, and small options are available?
    and why the required library is not generated?
  • Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.
    Which ES version are you using exactly?
    Do you see the same issue with the latest version?

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
  • Hello,

I'm use Segger Compiler with additional option:
    -mllvm

-segger-opt=-PreMovCCr

These options were suggested to me by Rainer Herbertz after my compiler error message.

There is no such problem with the GСС compiler.

Best Regards,
    Max
  • Hello Max,

I just gave it a try on a nRF52840-DK and everything is working as expected.
    You can find the example project attached.

I assume you project setup is not correct and the error message is correct as the requested library does not exist on your filesystem.
    Did you make sure to set project option Code > Libraries > CMSIS 5 CMSIS-DSP Library to the correct value?
    Do you also have the latest DSP library packet installed via Package Manager?

Best regards,
    Nino
    Files
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
  • Good day, Nino!

It's some kind of magic. Your project is working for me, while mine continues to throw an error.
    The settings are the same, with the exception of the linker. Another difference is that I have a C++ project.
    I'll do some additional research, maybe I'll find the reason.

Regarding the libraries, everything that is needed is installed and updated to the latest versions.

best Regards,
    Max