[SOLVED] About loading multiple ELF files

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] About loading multiple ELF files

Hello my dear Segger Team. I'd love to use Ozone which provides excellent user experience. But I have a little trouble and I'd like to ask for help.
    Many RTOS like ThreadX, RT-Thread support dynamic module. We need to create at least wo projects, one is the module manager, and the other is the module.
    For debugging, Ozone needs to load symbols from the two ELF files corresponding to different flash address ranges. I searched the Ozone manual, I didn't find trace of support for this.
    Using File.Open or File.Load, previously opened symbol would be deleted. I cannot make Ozone load both ELF file, and I'd like to know if it can be realized.
  • Hi Eggplant886,

right now, Ozone does not support loading multiple ELF files. This is on our internal wish-list but I cannot comment on when this will be released.

Best regards
    -- AlexD
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.