[SOLVED] Very impressed!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] Very impressed!

Hi all. I'm just getting started with Embedded Studio, and I'm delighted so far. A constant struggle for me over the years has been finding tools that work well under Linux. So much of the world just seems to at best treat Linux as an afterthought. But SES installed perfectly, ran right away, and as far as I can tell it is doing stuff with my MAX32655THR board. I've only scratched the surface here, but so far so good. So I just wanted to say thank to all you fine folk at Segger - VERY NICE JOB!

I've also got a little SAMD51 boar (ItsyBitsy M4 Express) and I saw that chip listed in the support list too. Device coverage looks fantastic.

I'm sure I'll have questions as I get deeper into this, so I look forward to getting acquainted with some of you in the future. Hope you're all safe and well!
  • Hello,

Thank you for the flowers. Much appreciated. I will make sure to forward it to the team.

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.