AppWizard Windows Edit Problem

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• AppWizard Windows Edit Problem

Hi Team,

In my project need multiple windows on One screen like 10 windows objects on 1 screen. All window sizes same like 400x900. I arrange one window on top of another window. At a time one window is only displayed. Based on my requirements I switch windows. But my problem is whenever I need modification on a particular Window object. I need to move that particular window into TOP and EDIT in app-wizard. Now 10 windows object I will shift. If 30 to 40 windows then I need to shift every time if I want to Edit the window.

If anyone has any ideas to edit the easy way please give your ideas.

Thanks Advance

Regards

Ravindhar.S
    • Hello,

You can try the following.

- Select an object in the hierarchic tree
      - Hold the ALT key on the keyboard
      - Drag the object in the editor window with your mouse

Alternatively you can select the object in the hierarchic tree and modify its position by editing its properties in the the properties window on the right hand side.

Regards,
      Sven
      Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
      Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
      Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.