screen slide very slow with AppWizard V130_626d

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• screen slide very slow with AppWizard V130_626d

Hi,

I used AppWizard V130_626d to design screen slide. The screen slide can't move smoothly and very slow when used PNG picture with Alpha feature. I captured QSPI data and found emwin sent a lot of display XY position data between frame data. Could you please help check if anything wrong? The attached is AppWizard picture. Thanks.
      Images
      • pic1.png

104.34 kB, 1,885×844, viewed 661 times
      • pic2.png

51.92 kB, 925×721, viewed 679 times
    • Hi,

please try a different format for you images. High color with alpha isn't really the best in regards of performance.

Try "True color with alpha, RB swap, alpha inverted". This format requires more ROM but should be way faster

Regards,
      Sven
      Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
      Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
      Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
    • Hi Sven,

Thanks for your reply. I tried with "True color with alpha, RB swap, alpha inverted", but screen slide is still very slow. I used GUIDRV_FLEXCOLOR and GUIDRV_FlexColor_SetFunc(pDevice, &PortAPI, GUIDRV_FLEXCOLOR_F66709, GUIDRV_FLEXCOLOR_M16C1B8); But found emwin sent a lot of xy position data between picture frame data like attached logic analyzer data. That took up a lot of time.

Best Regards
      LeoYan
      Images
      • qspi LA data.png

37.4 kB, 1,606×718, viewed 353 times