[SOLVED] support for Cortex-A35 processor

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] support for Cortex-A35 processor

I am designing the cortex-a35 based SoC and I have the jlink plus model (version 11).
    so, I am wondering if it is supported to connect cortex-a35 processor with jlink plus or other jlink models.

we designed cortex-a35 based FPGA now.
    but, the connection to the FPGA was not successful yet with following message output.

(please refer to the attached file)
    Images
    • message.jpg

86.45 kB, 638×498, viewed 240 times
  • You have a CoreSight SoC-600 setup, so the following is done by J-Link:
    J-Link expects a ROM table located at the address indicated by DP.BASEPTR0.
    This top-level ROM table is the scanned for the existence of an APB-AP.
    The APB-AP itself provides a ROMBASE register that indicates the start of the ROM table in the AP address space. That ROM table is then scanned for the core base address and core CTI base address.

If you have a faulty FPGA image with no ROM tables or wrong addresses being indicated by the registers, you need to manually setup the location of the APB-AP, core and core CTI,
    via J-Link script files.

wiki.segger.com/J-Link_script_files

wiki.segger.com/images/5/54/Ex…s_NXP_S32V234.JLinkScript
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
  • Closed this for now. If re-open is required, please PM.
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.