[SOLVED] How to use the .jlink file in the SES

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] How to use the .jlink file in the SES

Hi Segger Experts,

Just as the title shows, I want to the Jlink Plus can call my specific .jlink file in the SES but don't know how to set that in the SES.

I would be very grateful if you could give some help.

Thanks in advance,
    Gavin
  • Hi Gavin,

Thank you for your inquiry.
    .jlink files are deprecated and no longer supported.
    Instead we recommend to use JLinkScript files:
    wiki.segger.com/J-Link_script_files

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
  • Hi Nino,

Thanks for your reply.
    I originally wanted to use the JlinkScript to be called in the SES, and mainly want to set the PC of the risc-v to a specific value.
    But I don't know how to set the PC in the JlinkScript, please see my other post:
    How to set the PC in the jlinkscript

Could you help give some ideas?

BTW, does the Segger support some commands that can read/write CSR reigsters for RISC-V, such as mstatus,mpc,etc(Should I create another thread to inquiry such questions :P )?
    Many thanks,

Gavin
  • Hello Gavin,

As these questions are not related to Embedded Studio this thread will be closed now.
    My colleagues from the J-Link team will answer your other forum thread soon regarding your JLinkScript questions.

Please note that this is no support forum. If you have bought one of our products and if you are in valid support period feel free to contact our support channel as explained in my signature.

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.