[SOLVED] Ozone project file interaction

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] Ozone project file interaction

Hello,

Currently it appears that the only gui interface for configuring SP and PC is when creating a new project. Once that project is created the script file would have to be modified to change initial SP/PC settings.

Is this correct? Am I overlooking a feature?

As a new user of Ozone I find this a bit cumbersome as I am not too familiar with all the scripting options yet. Would be helpful to have a gui interface to modify SP/PC setting for troubleshooting how to set the project up properly for debugging RAM applications etc.

I do appreciate the single scripting project file and think it is pretty cool, just still learning Ozone.

Thanks in advance for any response.
  • Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.
    You only need to change the SP/PC when a bootloader is involved or if the wrong application entry point is detected by Ozone:
    wiki.segger.com/Debug_on_a_Target_with_Bootloader
    wiki.segger.com/Ozone_detects_wrong_application_entry_point

In all other cases the defaults in the project wizard should be sufficient.

We will check if our documentation can be improved in that regard.

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.