[SOLVED] Ozone Debug Multiple Elf Files

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] Ozone Debug Multiple Elf Files

Hello,

I have a similar question to the one asked here, marked as solved. [SOLVED] [Ozone] Possibility to load symbols from multiple .ELF files?

In the above thread Nino mentions that Ozone doesn't support loading multiple elf files simultaneously, but consecutively.

Does that mean, I can target my primary elf file for the project and then use the 'loadfile' command in the script to load the secondary image and b eable to debug both applications?

I have a situation where the primary application is the company fw and the secondary app is customer source that uses APIs offered by our OS.

Hope this is clear, thanks in advance for any response offered.
  • Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.
    Currently Ozone can't load multiple elf files at the same time. But it is on our ToDo.
    You can load them consecutively as shown here:
    wiki.segger.com/Debug_Bootload…ion_in_same_Ozone_project

But this will work only in one direction e.g. Bootloader->Application once.
    You can't jump between both program parts back and forth which it sounds like would be required for your setup.

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.