[SOLVED] Limits for the String in SEGGER_SYSVIEW_SendSysDesc()?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] Limits for the String in SEGGER_SYSVIEW_SendSysDesc()?

Hello,

I like to ask if there is a limit in setting descritions for the interrupt service routines that are shown by name and not by ISR numbers. In my system I realized that with a setting like:
    SEGGER_SYSVIEW_SendSysDesc("I#15=SysTick,I#26=PortA,I#28=PortC,I#35=MS ISR,I#42=1HzTC2,I#46=DACC,I#47=PWM0,I#39=1kHz TIMER,I#50=USBHS,I#51=CAN1,I#74=XDMAC,I#57=LED");
    The last interrupt service routine is not shown by the given name (like SysTick PortA, ...) but by its number. The naming changes if I exchange the interrupt descriptions within the string.

I already checked if the define SYSVIEW_FREERTOS_MAX_NOF_TASKS has in influence but in my short tests that doesn't shows a relation.

Best Regards
    Markus
  • Hello Markus,

Thank you for your inquiry.
    From the function documentation:

* Additional information
    * One system description string may not exceed SEGGER_SYSVIEW_MAX_STRING_LEN characters.
    * Multiple description strings can be recorded.
    [/quote]Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.