Multiple Buffer

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hi,

Multibuffering is not available for this kind of driver.

But you can use a chached version of your driver. Simply call GUIDRV_FlexColor_SetFunc() with e.g. GUIDRV_FLEXCOLOR_M16C1B16 as pfMode.
    Like:

C Source Code

1. GUIDRV_FlexColor_SetFunc(pDevice, &PortAPI, GUIDRV_FLEXCOLOR_F66708, GUIDRV_FLEXCOLOR_M16C1B16);

GUIDRV_FLEXCOLOR_M16C0B16 - ...C0.. is without cache and
    GUIDRV_FLEXCOLOR_M16C1B16 - ...C1.. is with cahce

Any drawing will be done into the cache before sending it to the LCD.

The Window Manager does this automatically. If you don't use the Window Manager you have to call

C Source Code

1. LCD_ControlCache(LCD_CC_LOCK)

before the drawing operation and

C Source Code

1. LCD_ControlCache(LCD_CC_UNLOCK)

after the drawing to flush the content of the cache to the LCD.

Regards,
    Sven
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
  • Thanks for the answer. I'll try.

Thanks for the answer. I'll try
    I'm going to use most of the display memory for drawing, since I have a lot of free memory in ssd1963. Will it work? Or you need to put external memory?.
    p.s. Sorry for my English
  • Hi,

If you are using a chached version of the driver cache will be on MCU side and not on the LCD side. The size of the cahche depends on the LCD size and the used color depths.

Regards,
    Sven
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.