[SOLVED] How can I turn off messages from J-Link

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] How can I turn off messages from J-Link

Hello,

In my test bench I use two programmers J-Link Plus.
    When first or second can't program the micro I get error like below:

[img]http://www.fotosik.pl/zdjecie/cffa120b9c96f870[/img]

and always must I click "No" and "No".

How can I turn off this message and set default answer "NO" ?

Best Regards
    Michal
  • Hi Michal,

The picture shows 2 (or more) programs running in parallel, which are using the same J-Link.
    The question only comes up if the first program choose another interface then the 2nd programm. (E.g first configured JTAG, 2nd one configured SWD).
    This usually indicates an unintentional misconfiguration, therefore the J-Link software asks if it is intentional. Since you choose"no" it seems like it was not your intention.

Best regards,
    Niklas
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
  • Hello,

I do this like below

I run first J-Link

JLink.exe - SelectEmubySN firstSerialNumber -speed 4000 -CommanderScript myscript.jlink

and I'm waiting for Exit code.

Next I run second J-Link

JLink.exe - SelectEmubySN secondSerialNumber -speed 4000 -CommanderScript myscript.jlink

and I'm waiting for Exit code.

Both use the same script:

Source Code

1. device TM4C1231E6PM
    2. eoe 1
    3. power on
    4. r
    5. sleep 100
    6. erase
    7. loadfile C:\myhex.hex
    8. g
    9. power off
    10. exit

Where I made a mistake?

Best Regards
    Michal
  • Hi Michal,

You do not specify a Target interface. This can be done e.g via the commandline:

Source Code

1. JLink.exe - SelectEmubySN firstSerialNumber -speed 4000 -if JTAG -CommanderScript myscript.jlink

BTW: You are using an old version of the J-Link software, with the current version (5.12j / 6.00c) it would not be possible to not define a target interface.

Best regards,
    Niklas
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.