[SOLVED] Flasher ARM detected by CONFIGUATION but not by FLASHER

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] Flasher ARM detected by CONFIGUATION but not by FLASHER

I have three FLASHER ARM units. Two of them I can program with no problem using FLASHER. But the third v4.00can not be found by FLASHER but is detected when using CONFIGURATION. I use FLASHER v4.9 and the unit has firmware version 2-15-16. I tried with FLASHER version 5.10 but it to can not find this one device
  • Hi,

I assume with the term "FLASHER", you are referring to J-Flash and with the term "CONFIGUATION" your are referring to J-Link Configurator?

Could you post a screenshot of J-Link Configurator?
    Could you post a screenshot of J-Link Commander (jlink.exe), with only the "suspected to be faulty" Flasher ARM connected to the PC?

Best regards,
    Niklas
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
  • Yes you are correct in your assumption of the terms that I was using. I did finally found out that the project file for J-link Configurator was corrupt. I have now a valid project file and I can program the unit.