[SOLVED] Connect with debugger using tunneling mode

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] Connect with debugger using tunneling mode

Hello,
    I run on remote PC Jlink remote server tunneling mode and connect sucessfuly to SEGER server. this is Ok. I run on local PC Jlink.exe and choose conenction via IP tunnel, type serial number and I get connected. So far it is Ok. Now how can I debug my remote connected target using Segger debugger? Or winIDEA debugger? When creating new project, I choose IP connection and ype address of segger 85.114.137.111 but debugger is never connected - I get fail message.
    any advice?
  • Hi,

I choose IP connection and ype address of segger 85.114.137.111

you need to type in "tunnel:SN" instead of the Tunnel server IP, e.g.: "tunnel: 174300000"

Best regards,
    Niklas
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
  • Hi,

my Colleague Johannes will get back to you regarding the PM you sent me.

Best regards,
    Niklas

Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

• Hi Forum,

we got in touch with "rum" via Mail.
    This issue has been resolved with J-Link Debugger Version 2.14h and J-Link software & documentation pack version 5.12 .

Best regards,
    Niklas