Unable to program nRF51422_xxAC due to low voltage error

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Unable to program nRF51422_xxAC due to low voltage error

Hello,
    I have been trying for days to program my nrf51422 project without much success. I am using a Jlink programmer. I have connected VTREF, GND, SWCLK and SWDIO from the JLINK Edu to the project. However, when I go to program the board using nrfjprog or NRFGO, I get the error "ERROR: Low voltage detected at the target. Please make sure the device is properly supplied."
    I have measured the voltage I am suppling from the project to the programmer and it reads 3.3 volts. Is this high enough? Is there anything additional I need to do?
    I am following the pinout from the JLink datasheet.

Any tips are very much appreciated. I'm running out of ideas here!
    Cheers, Nick
  • Hi,

Can you please download and install the J-Link software and documentation package?
    Now start J-Link Commander (JLink.exe) with the command line arguments below and share a screenshot of the entire output:
    JLink.exe -device nRF51422_xxAA -if SWD -speed 1000

I have measured the voltage I am suppling from the project to the programmer and it reads 3.3 volts. Is this high enough?
    Yes.

- Erik
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.