J LINK EDU on MAC OS MOUNTAIN LION

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• J LINK EDU on MAC OS MOUNTAIN LION

Hi
    I have downloaded the driver for MAC

But in the DOC folder there is only doc for WINDOWS.
    Where can I find the MAC Documentation ?
    How can I install this to work with YAGARTO and ECLIPSE whith a MAC ?

Marc

The post was edited 1 time, last by markko67 ().

• Hello Marc,

How can I install this to work with YAGARTO and ECLIPSE whith a MAC ?

This is something you should find on the YAGARTO side, since this is something regarding, getting up and running third party software.
    We always try to have all third party software setups covered in the documentation but please understand that this may take some time, since
    it is usually the job of the third party to provide a proper documentation how to get up and running with their software...

But I would think you download and install YAGARTO + Eclipse for Mac.
    Start JLinkGDBServer.command in order to start JLinkGDBServer

Then you tell Eclipse to connect to the GDBServer (localhost) and you are almost in business...

Where can I find the MAC Documentation ?

We are working on an extension for the documentation, so it also include a Mac section but there is not much to do...
    Mount the *.dmg file you downloaded and extract the contents to a folder of your choice.
    An installer is planned but not finished yet.

Best regards
    Alex
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.