Search Results

Search results 381-386 of 386.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hi, There is no possibility to turn off the tray icon of GDBServer. If you close the GDBServer in a proper way it will terminate and clean itself from the tray. There should be a possibility to close GDBServer without killing it.Quote: “The same, as is, for compiler applications in the background. There is also a icon on the taskbar (which is removed as expected) so how many icon's do we need? ” The compiler has nothing to do with J-Link and it depends on which compiler you are using, if it crea…

• Hi, You can modify the JLinkScript to connect to the second core by changing the Core Base Address at the following lines: Source Code (2 lines) To access both cores at the same time create one JLinkScript for each core and start two instances of JLink GDB Server passing one script file and a port to listen on to it. Following an example batch file to start JLink GDB Server twice: Source Code (2 lines) Best regards Johannes

• Hi, I'm sorry. I thought it was in the zip. Now find it attached to this post. Best regards Johannes

• Hi, We also created a small sample project for the K70 series and so far it works fine. Testing Environment: - J-Link DLL V4.54a - CodeBench 2012.03.28 - K70FN1M0xxx12 What needs to be done to test the project on your side: - Download the attachment - Extract it and import the project into your environment - Select the J-Link settings file (see screenshot below) - Build project and start debug session Short feedback would be appreciated. forum.segger.com/index.php/Att…2bc3f10d9c81d1a42e7fba671 B…

• Hi, Thanks for the information. I'm sorry but I cannot find your CodeBench Version. All I know, CodeBench for Kinetis EABI is version 2012.03-36 and for ARM EABI it is version 2012.03.28. But which one are you using? Is it possible to send me a complete project for CodeBench with your configurations, so I can reproduce your error. Best regards Johannes

• Hi, In general, your device is supported by the JLink. We need some information to help you: - Which version of CodeBench are you using? - Could you provide your (or a sample) project for the K70? So we can find out why programming flash does not work. Best regards Johannes