Search Results

Search results 241-245 of 245.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I'm working with Vybrid VF61x SoC, and debugging code on the M4 core running MQX. I would like to single-step some code in an ISR, and while I can set the break point and break into the ISR, after that the debugger seems gets stuck, I cannot resume the CPU or single step, and thus can only abort the session. I see JLinkGDBServer output on console as-if stuck in some infinite loop, tracing at fast rate as for e.g.: Read 4 bytes @ address 0x3F802804 (Data = 0x3F00062D) Read 4 bytes @ address 0x3F8…

• Quote from SEGGER - Arne: “Hi Jiri, the SDK is available now. Please contact sales@segger.com for the "J-Link GDB Server RTOS plug-in SDK". Best regards, Arne” Hi Arne, Does it mean that you have to pay for this SDK?

• Quote from SEGGER - Arne: “Hi Jiri, thanks for your interest in the SDK. We are still doing some final work on the SDK, it probably will be available in about a week. Best regards, Arne” Hi, Was this SDK released? I 'm curious about it too, if I want to add a RTOS aware debugging plugin

• Thanks Niklas, Ok For now I'm using Segger J-Link plugin in Eclipse, kinda works..

• I'm trying to see if I can use Segger J-Link Plus with ARM DS-5 running on Linux. I checked Segger how-to's on this, segger.com/IDE_Integration_DS5.html Which uses Windows, and refers to full doc segger.com/admin/uploads/productDocs/UM08001_JLink.pdf which has section on DS5, but, it again seems to only deal with Windows case (replacing DLL ..) I have tried using my Segger J-Link with DS-5 but it does not find it. Anyone made it work? Is there how-to for Linux case from Segger .. ?