Search Results

Search results 161-167 of 167.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hi, thank you for pointing out this issue to us. This is a bug which will be resolved in one of the next releases. In general it would be appreciated if you would report crashes in future to us via the support ticket system. The link to the support system can be found below. Best regards -- AlexD

• Hi LordNelson, system variables cannot be accessed from a .jdebug-file in any other means but as a parameter to the Edit.SysVar() command.Evaluating the identifier of a system variable, as you attempted, may yield unpredictable results. So I can confirm the behavior you observe, yet I cannot confirm this being a bug in Ozone. Besides, apparently you are using a J-Link Base with Ozone. Please note that the use of Ozone with J-Link Base is limited to evaluation purposes only. In case you intend us…

• Hi, DWRF-5 support is already on our wish list but I cannot comment on when this may be implemented or released. Best regards -- AlexD

• Hi , Apple did change something on MacOS Monterey which broke fonts. For example, mono spaced fonts as used in the memory window are not displayed properly. We are working on a work-around for that. In case you see a different issue with Ozone, could you please open a ticket in our ticket system? This can be found here: segger.com/ticket. Best regards -- Alex

• With your bit-stream I was able to reproduce the issue: Source Code (23 lines) I assume that your device does not support 16-bit and 8-bit read accesses, 32-bit accesses work fine, though. The disassembler reads a 32-bit instruction in 2 phases: In phase 1 the lower 16 bits are read (from address 0x0200) and evaluated. Only if the evaluation indicates a 32-bit instruction the higher 16 bits are read (from address 0x0202). Next, the two 16-bit words are assembled into a 32-bit word and finally th…

• Hi, I tried to reproduce the reported behavior but did not succeed. Since I do not have access to a silicon where I can adjust the number of available hardware BPs I patched the DLL in order to limit the number of HW BPs to 4, 2, 1 and 0 and attempted setting 5 BPs. In all cases the Jlink commander responded properly: For 4 available BPs 4 BPs were set but setting the 5th was denied For 2 available BPs 2 BPs were set and from the 3rd on all BPs were denied For 1 available BP 1 BP was set and fro…

• Hi Peter, I tried to reproduce the described behavior bzut everything is working fine here. We've used 6.94 as well. Here's what we did: #1: Brainfuck Source Code (21 lines)Everything looks fine here on our side. #2 Brainfuck Source Code (36 lines)Everything looks fine here, too.