Search Results

Search results 21-25 of 25.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• No, this answer doesn't help. We found a solution: We use a pin on our board for INPUT the signal from the USB analyzer. The pin triggers an IRQ which sets a variable to high. This variable is watched with a "Data Trigger".

• How is it possible to stop a running debug session with a condition from external source? Sometimes it is a Trace session and sometimes a J-link. It seems not possible with any of the segger debug probes but perhaps there is a possibility with J-LINK and custom script, isn't it? I also hope that in the future the probes are updated to support such a feature directly.

• I want to catch a latency problem which sometimes appear on our development board. The bug shows a defect packet on the USB-Analyzer. The analyzer has an output pin which goes high in the case of the error. How is it possible to trigger a breakpoint from external source?

• Hi, it is very painful on the long run if a setting like "Edit font size" in the RTT Viewer can not be set persistent. Please check.

• I test a samd51 cortex M4 with a J-Link Edu and Ozone and want to see the ETB data. Is this possible and what must I do to activate it on the mcu? I am also a little bit irritated because if I connect with J-Link I get ROMTbl[0] @ 41003000 after the scan but if I read the address of the ETB on the target I get 0x41002000. Must I change the address in J-Link? Thanks for help. The reason I am doing this is, I want to see what a J-Trace can do what a J-Link can not.