Search Results

Search results 41-47 of 47.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hi segger, I am using segger's evaluation kit for learning purpose.Here, we have 7 inch LCD screen(800*480) resolution. Here, we are facing a problem with touch caliberation ,like if i touch some where in the LCD it will point to some other location. Please can you tell me how to configure touch caliberation properly. Regards, venkat

• Regarding Timers

Venkat_15 - - emWin related

Hi, I want update a dialog box edit fields at runtime.For every 5 secs edit fields should update with the new values. How i can acheive this. i am trying with timers to acheives this but not able to update the fields. Regards, venkat

• Hi Adrian, Thanks for Reply. After drawing circle, can i make an event for that circle. Like, if i click on circle it should do some operation. Regards, Venkat

• Hi Adrian, I have created a GUI with buttons and created a event for all the buttons.I downloaded this to hardware LPC 1778,there touch is not working. I want to enable touch in LPC1778 Hardware,please suggest on this. Regards, venkat

• Hi Adrian, For creating a circle there is an API - DrawCircle(). But,is there any API available to control the circle. For eg: I want to draw a circle with different colors. Like ,if i want a to fill a circle for certain level with one color and remaining with other color. Can you please suggest on this. Regards, venkat

• Hi Adrian, Thanks for Replying. I have a scenario like Homescreeen ->consist of 4 buttons And Each Button opens one dialog box like Button1 opens ->Dialog 1, Button2 opens ->Dialog 2 etc... Here, i want to return from Dialog 1 to home screen. My Dialog1 contains one "back" button. The question is,how to call homscreen when i click "back" button from Dialog1. Best Regards, Venkat

• Hi Segger, Actually , i created a window and added a dialog box on window.The dialog box contains some button widgets and frame . I want to display another window when i click any of the widget button.Here , how to handle the event when button is clicked. And also how to add image to a dialog and how to create event for that. Thanks, Venkat