Search Results

Search results 21-40 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Closed, since this problem is dealt with in the thread below: forum.segger.com/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=2568 - Adrian

• Hello, The function LCD_SetPosEx() should be used only in a MultiLayer environment. This function expects an emWin display driver to be configured which supports the display driver command LCD_X_SETPOS. The hard fault therefor may be caused by a NULL pointer. As far as I know usage of multiple layers are supported by GUIDRV_Lin, only. So if you do not use this driver, you should not be calling the function LCD_SetPosEx() at all. We will make this clear in the emWin user manual to avoid future mi…

• Hello, Since emWin is designed as generic as possible, hardware abstraction needs to be added by the user. In this case I would recommend using a Memory Device for storing the video data. Please note that, depending on the format of the source data, converting the colors might be required before storing them in a Memory Device. Best regards, Adrian

• Hello, This function should be documented. So first of all thank you for the hint. We will add a description of this function to the emWin user manual. Prototype: int LCD_SetPosEx(int LayerIndex, int xPos, int yPos); Description: Sets the position of the given layer. Return value: 0 if the command was successfully processed; 1 if the command was not processed. Additional information: This function should be called only in case multiple layers have been configured. Best regards, Adrian

• Hello, Please check if you have sufficient stack. In case you have, please verify the following CPU registers in order to determine the cause of the HardFault Handler: C Source Code (9 lines) Best regards, Adrian

• Hello Stefano, I assume you use automatic Memory Devices. Please note the return value of the function GUI_MEMDEV_Select(). I would recommend you to reselect the previously selected device in order to write all of the results into it. Best regards, Adrian

• Hello, Thank you for reporting this bug. Indeed it is known and will be fixed in emWin v5.32. Best regards, Adrian

• Hello hank, I think this is sufficient information for me to try. I think this will at least enable me to improve the emWin user manual. Thank you for reporting this. Best regards, Adrian

• Hello hank, Please note that the notification WM_NOTIFICATION_VALUE_CHANGED is sent by the function SCROLLBAR_SetValue() every time the new value is different from the current value. Therefor calling the function SCROLLBAR_SetValue() as a reaction to WM_NOTIFICATION_VALUE_CHANGED is superfluous. Unfortunately I am not able to reproduce the problem, since the new value is stored in the widget, before WM_NOTIFICATION_VALUE_CHANGED was sent. The function SCROLLBAR_GetValue() should read exactly the…

• emWin Rotation API

SEGGER - Adrian - - emWin related

Hello, In my opinion rotating an image of the dimension 360x1200 in 160ms at 180MHz using the HQ (= High Quality) and HR (= High Resolution) algorithm is quite fast. Please note that the Memory Device rotation functions are highly optimized. I would recommend you to use one of the other rotation functions / algorithms. Best regards, Adrian

• Hello, Could you please tell me what is meant with "breaking down"? Please note that "some runtime problems" does not include enough details to give a hint for solving problems. Have you been able to determine the performance bottle neck? Best regards, Adrian

• Button Skinning

Hello, I am not sure what might cause that, but I would assume the window was not created or has not been set visible yet. Details on how to create and show a window / widget, please refer to the chapters "The Window Manager" and "Widgets" in the emWin user manual. Best regards, Adrian

• Drawing ditmap on button

Hello, You can try the WIDGET_ButtonPhone.c sample. It can be downloaded from www.segger.com. Best regards, Adrian

• Hello, Thank you for sending your configuration file. I was able to find a problem which is hopefully caused for the same reason as the one you are experiencing. We will have to have a closer look at this. What I can tell for now is that the problem I found does not occur when using a display driver cache. You are currently using the GUIDRV_FLEXCOLOR_M16C0B16 mode. The cache can be enabled using GUIDRV_FLEXCOLOR_M16C0B16. Please note that a cache requires additional RAM. Please refer to the chap…

• Hello, I assume this problem is caused by incorrect implementation of timing routines. Please refer to the chapter "Configuration" in the emWin user manual for detailed information on how to properly set up the according functions. Best regards, Adrian

• Hello, Can you please provide your configuration file LCDConf.c. I would like to have a deeper look at this. Thank you. Best regards, Adrian

• Hello Gerrit, No. I am sorry. I wanted to point you to framed fonts in order to see what kind of icons I am referring to. Building your icons with an additional frame might enable you to leave out the inverted icons. If you prefer inverting the icons, you do not have to store additional icons. You may also try use the XOR drawing mode and draw a rectangle on top of the selected icon. Best regards, Adrian

• Listbox widget

Hello Thomas, Please try using the function WIDGET_SetEffect() which is part of the general widget API. Best regards, Adrian

• Hello Zjeriet, Unfortunately there is currently no function to invert selected icons. I would recommend you to use icons which are built with a frame. See section "Proportional fonts, framed" in chapter "Fonts" in the emWin user manual. Please make sure not to use transparent (WM_CF_HASTRANS) ICONVIEW widgets on a 1bpp dipslay. I assume this causes your icons to be displayed completely black. Best regards, Adrian

• Hello, Thank you for sending the code. I was able to reproduce the problem. It is caused, because the y-spacing of the font is not correctly calculated for magnified fonts. This will be fixed in the next emWin version. Best regards, Adrian