Search Results

Search results 121-140 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hello, The function GUI_GetStringDistX () should be a help for you. It is part of the emWin Font API which can be found in the chapter "Fonts" in the emWin user manual. Best regards, Adrian

• Hello, Could you please tell me which ST package includes this touch driver? I would like to contact ST regarding this issue. Thank you. Best regards, Adrian

• Quote: “The parameter AutoDevInfo.DrawFixed, it seems only the first time callback will set to true, am I right?” I am afraid I do not quite understand the question. For details about the "DrawFixed" parameter, please refer to the description of the function GUI_MEMDEV_DrawAuto() in the emWin user manual. The required performance to measure the dirty area is not related to the size of a Memory Device. It is more related to the number and complexity of executed drawing operations. Best regards, A…

• Hello, The display driver callback function is called with a command. Could you please tell me which one? Please note that implementing this function is user responsibility, so you will have to make sure the function works properly. For details on how to correctly modify the function LCD_X_DisplayDriver(), please refer to the section 32.6 ""Display drivers" -> "Display driver callback function" in the emWin user manual. Best regards, Adrian

• Hello Marco, It seems your application tries to free an already freed memory block. Please make sure handles are set to 0 once they were used to delete an object. Best regards, Adrian

• Hello Titan, The function GUI_MEMDEV_DrawAuto() creates a measurement device and deletes it before it returns. From my point of view Memory Devices are usually created by the application. Not by the emWin core. Best regards, Adrian

• Hello, The sample was renamed to MOTION_MovingWindow. Please use the following link to download the c source: segger.com/cms/admin/uploads/u…src/MOTION_MovingWindow.c We will change the emWin user manual accordingly. Thank you for pointing me to that. Best regards, Adrian

• Hello, The function GUI_Init() calls the functions LCD_X_Config(), LCD_X_DisplayDriver() and GUI_X_Config(). Please make sure those functions to not cause the hard fault. Details can be found in the chapter "Configuration" in the emWin user manual. Best regards, Adrian

• Hello, Please note that depending on the used functionality the GetData() function has to be implemented differently. The right solution in this case is valid only for streamed bitmap and PNG data. For BMP, GIF and JPEG files the buffer needs to be provided by the GetData() function. Details can be found in the section 9.5 "Displaying bitmap files" -> "Getting data with the ...Ex() functions" in the emWin user manual. Best regards, Adrian

• Hello, Please follow the instructions in section 11.3.5 "TrueType Font (TTF) format" in the emWin user manual. Best regards, Adrian

• Hello, Please have a look at our SKINNING_NestedModal sample. It makes use of transparent dialogs. Best regards, Adrian

• get widget properties?

SEGGER - Adrian - - emWin related

Hello Johanan, Yes, the function FRAMEWIN_GetText() can be used for that, but please note that not all widgets store the text which is given in the resource table. Best regards, Adrian

• Hello, Motion support can be used for that. Please find detailed information in the section 17.3 "The Window Manager" -> "Motion support" in the emWin user mnaual. Best regards, Adrian

• get widget properties?

Hello Johanan, Widgets do not have names by default. This is not required in most cases. Please note that an additional number of bytes can be defined as user data for widgets and windows. Theses could be used to store a string or a pointer to a string. Best regards, Adrian

• Hello, For detailed information on how to react to events caused by the DROPDOWN widget, please refer to the according section in the chapter "Widgets" in the emWin user manual. Best regards, Adrian

• get widget properties?

Hello Johanan, Please note that widgets are enhanced windows. Therefor the WM API can be used with widgets in order to perform general functions. Best regards, Adrian

• Hello, The SLIDER widget captures touch events outside its borders once the touch screen is pressed inside its borders. This is done as long as the touch screen remains in pressed state. In addition to your current test code, could you please implement the following test in order to verify if this problem is caused by the capturing function? int HasCaptured; switch (pMsg->MsgId) { case WM_TOUCH: HasCaptured = WM_HasCaptured(pMsg->hWin); printf(...) default: SLIDER_Callback(pMsg); } The problem i…

• Hello Jonathan, Yes, it is possible and often done this way. Please note that emWin requires memory to be accessible 8-, 16- and 32-bitwise. Please make sure that the used memory region does not overlap other regions to avoid data corruption. Best regards, Adrian

• GUI_DrawBitmap

Hello, In order to rotate a bitmap, I would recommend you to draw it into a Memory Device and rotate the device using one of the GUI_MEMDEV_Rotate...() functions. Best regards, Adrian

• Hello, Yes, the most likely reason for a creation function (in general) to return with 0 is lack of memory. Please try assigning more memory to emWin in the function GUI_X_Config() (GUIConf.c). Details about the memory requirements can be found in the chapter "Memory Devices" in the emWin user manual. Best regards, Adrian