Search Results

Search results 21-40 of 65.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hello Segger Team, When trying to copy a selected Folder in the Project Explorer via CTRL+C it is always failing until using the Copy-Function from the context-Menu. After using this, the CTRL+C-Copy is also working. You can reproduce it with the ‘Hello’-project which is loaded after the first start of Embedded Studio. Just try to copy the Source-folder into the System-folder via CTRL+C Regards

• Hello nickpelling, you could also change the boot mode to “Serial Downloader via SW7 on the evaluation board. Then you should be able to connect to the device again and erase the flash. Alternatively you could use the MCU Boot utility to erase the flash (github.com/JayHeng/NXP-MCUBootUtility) regards

• [SOLVED] CMSIS-DAP

Masmiseim - - J-Link/Flasher related

Hello Fabian, is the CMSIS Interface supported for J-Trace? Regards

• [SOLVED] CMSIS-DAP

Masmiseim - - J-Link/Flasher related

Hello Fabian, I have the same problem. The Option you have shown is not available at my side: forum.segger.com/index.php/Att…ff36ed5d9acebe09ce38583c0 Regards

• Hello Nino, pretty simple, just open a long file in Notepad++. You should have a scroll bar at the side. Next, select something with the mouse, regardless if you do a normal selection or a rectangle selection. During the selection (the left mouse button is steadily pressed) turn the mouse wheel. In Notepadd++ the document is scrolling, and while it scrolls the selection is also increasing / decreasing in size depending on the direction you scroll. This is very helpful if you like to select somet…

• Hello Nino, thank you for the feedback. Regarding the ‘find and replace‘ options: For limiting the amount of affected files, you can narrow them by choosing this filter: forum.segger.com/index.php/Att…ff36ed5d9acebe09ce38583c0 Replacing is only possible with the first two options. In the moment I’m forced to open Visual Studio Code, do the replacement, and continue developing in Embedded Studio. Accidental changes have lost their scare with a version control system which is definitely used in a …

• Hello Segger Team, may I suggest some improvements to EmbeddedStudio. - The Call-Stack shows only pure function names. Could you also add the namespace and class-name of member-functions? In C++ the pure function name is not unambiguous. The same identical name can be used in multiple namespaces and classes and it is quite common to have identical names. Therefore the Call-Stack is not immediately recognizable when only function names are shown and would be more descriptive with additional infor…

• Hello Nino, thanks for the clarification. I was a bit worried as the default is that doubles are treated as float, and I need to have doubles in my application. If I have understood you correctly, this is a dead option without any impact, right? Best Regards

• Hello Nino, I found one more. Row strings are also not highlighted correctly: forum.segger.com/index.php/Att…ff36ed5d9acebe09ce38583c0 Best Regards

• Hello Segger Team, How is the Project setting „Treat 'double' as 'float'” working? When enabled it should handle variables of type double as they were float. In my tests float is always 32 bits in size, and double 64 bits regardless of how this project option is set. Compare my tiny example. Best regards

• Hello Nino, thanks for the feedback. It is working with a word selected. If nothing is selected the behavior is not very intuitive. I think it would be better if the “Find and Replace” Dock is activated and highlighted when nothing is selected. Best Regards Markus

• Hello Nino, thanks for the feedback. Bye the way, Comments in XML-Files are not colored properly. I would expect that the angle bracket which enframe comments are also colored like the rest of the comment. Best regards

• Hello Nino, find attached a simple project. Open the File fsl_flexcan.h and scroll to line 675 to find an example for the ampersand issue. Regarding issue 3, enable the two options - visible whitespace Edit --> Others --> Visible Whitspace - Highlight All Selected Text Tools --> Options --> Text Editor --> Highlight All Selected Text Open the file main.c and select a space character, for example the one after the keyword ‘for‘. You should see the behaviour from my screenshot. I have one more for…

• Hello Segger-Team, the menu entrys Search --> Find Extra --> Find in Solution Search --> Find Extra --> Find in Project Search --> Find Extra --> Find in Document seems to do nothing. Nothing happens when using this. I checked this in Embedded Studio Version 5.34 Best Regards

• Hello Segger-Team, I found some issues with syntax-highlighting in Embedded Studio, maybe you could solve those: - Ampersand in comments leads to a highlighted line: forum.segger.com/index.php/Att…ff36ed5d9acebe09ce38583c0 - If you enable the option “visible whitespace”, XML Files are not rendered correctly. For example, the project File: forum.segger.com/index.php/Att…ff36ed5d9acebe09ce38583c0 vs. forum.segger.com/index.php/Att…ff36ed5d9acebe09ce38583c0 - When the options “visible whitespace” a…

• Hello Fabian, no further questions, thank you Best regards

• Hello Fabian, thanks for the Update. ARM is only referring to the Address in the documentation. Segger is using an Index. The correlation between both was unclear to me. Best Regards

• Hello Fabian, the Indexes you are using for JLINK_CORESIGHT_WriteDP seems not to be related to the addresses of the registers which you can find in the ARM specification. Compare developer.arm.com/documentatio…tation-specific-registers The Register Addresses are * Address * Read * Write * 0x00 * IDCODE * ABORT * 0x04 * CTRL/STAT * CTRL/STAT * 0x08 * RESEND * SELECT * 0x0C * RDBUFF * N/A Therefore, it would be good to have the values in the documentation Best regards

• Hello Fabian, thank you for your feedback. What do you mean with usually? Is this dependent to the used controller? NXP is using ‘JLINK_CORESIGHT_WriteDP’ regular with a number instead of the symbolic constants, therefore is it possible to get a full list with the relates indices? Thanks, and best regards

• Hello Segger Team, I try to understand a JinkScript for the iMXRT685 which comes with the SDK from NXP. They call JLINK_CORESIGHT_WriteDP like this: Source Code (1 line) According your documentation, the first parameter can be one of - JLINK_CORESIGHT_DP_REG_IDCODE - JLINK_CORESIGHT_DP_REG_ABORT - JLINK_CORESIGHT_DP_REG_CTRL_STAT - JLINK_CORESIGHT_DP_REG_SELECT - JLINK_CORESIGHT_DP_REG_RDBUF - JLINK_CORESIGHT_AP_REG_CTRL - JLINK_CORESIGHT_AP_REG_ADDR - JLINK_CORESIGHT_AP_REG_DATA - JLINK_CORESIG…