Search Results

Search results 81-85 of 85.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hi, I flashed some code that configures the core clock incorrectly to 20 MHz instead of 80 MHz. At some point I found that I could no longer download and debug code with IAR. I keep getting the errors below. I'm not sure if the 20 MHz has anything to do with it but I thought I'd mention it because the same firmware running on a previous version of the silicon still connects/debugs/runs just fine at 80. I have another chip of the new silicon and it behaves the same way. From J-Link Commander I ca…

• Hi Alex, I happened to be on Windows when I issued rconf below. I assume this doesn't matter. I have been considering upgrading that hardware but it's actually not all that clear to me what benefits a new device has to offer. It'll probably cost me $300-400USD to upgrade which is fine if there is reasonable value. Sorry: I tried to improve the formatting below and failed. Thanks, Kenny Source Code (17 lines)

• Hi Alex, Thanks for the response. Yes. I am aware of CFI. I think during some attempts I was trying even silly things. I recently got this working. I think it was a linker configuration issue but I very much appreciate that you took the time to look at this. I'm working on an OSX environment and it has been difficult to know what to trust in such an unproven environment (I've used Windows/Segger/IAR for many years). I appreciate that Segger supports OSX and Linux! Kenny

• Hi, I have two JLinks and I was hoping to use -select between the two based on serial number when they are both plugged in. The server fails when I use the option and connects properly when I don't. I'm running OSX 10.9.2. Other version numbers are included in the output below. Thanks for reading, Kenny Source Code (34 lines) Removing the options works: Source Code (42 lines)

• Hi, I'm using GDB/GDB Server on OSX. When attempting to flash to an Analog Devices Cortex-M3 the verification step fails. GDB server output and .gdbinit included below. Thanks, Kenny .gdbinit Source Code (8 lines) GDB Server Output Source Code (73 lines)