Search Results

Search results 61-80 of 94.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hi Florian, Thank you for the quick response. I am unable to see what's in the file you attached. It's a different extension I have never seen before. Could you please check and send it again. Best Regards, BMD

• HI, I am working on Multiple windows and have problems being able to get it to function correctly. I hope someone here can guide me. 1. I have two windows currently. 2. Window 1- Parent window with a settings button. 3. Pressing the settings button opens up child window. 4. Window 2- Child window consists of three buttons. Question: I am pressing the button in child window, I don't understand how to control this? where will the control be passed to? Parent window? or the WM_NOTIFICATION_RELEASED…

• I finally figured it out. The problem was I wasn't allocating enough memory. Solution: 1. Increased the memory allocation in GUIConf.c - #define GUI_NUMBYTES 0x4000 ( i increased it from 2000 to 4000). 2. Increased the buffer size in Getdata function. Best regards, BMD

• Okay, so I just found out that images of larger sizes are the problem. I am compressing the images before i convert them using bitmap converter but no matter how small the image size is before conversion to .bmp/.dta, at the end of conversion the sizes of images are more than 200kB. Is there a way to convert images to lower size using bitmap converter? Regards, BMD

• Florian/Sven, Could you please help me understand this behavior? I tried different things but nothing seems to work. I am trying to display 320x240 Image from SD card on the 320x240 LCD and I can see Image only when the x value is <= 170 and y = 240. Any value above 170 shows blank screen. I have been using the same code to display images on buttons and it works well but those are very small images. If you could please check/ help me understand where I could be going wrong, that would really hel…

• Thank you for trying to help me with this. I am using Cypress Semiconductor processor PSoC5 LP and emwin for graphics. Yes I have 8MB of buffer memory.

• Hi, I am working on displaying images from external memory. I am having problems displaying the complete picture. I can display image up until 170*240, after which when I try to expand x value I see white background and nothing else on the LCD. Please see the below code and image attached with this thread. Could someone tell me what I could be doing wrong? P.S: I have tried displaying images on buttons using the same functions and it works. C Source Code (229 lines)Thanks and regards, BMD

• ICONVIEW and External memory nOS

bio_med - - emWin related

Florian/Sven, Could you please help me understand how to display different images assigned to different icons from external memory?? So far, I can only see same image on all the icons. I couldn't find anything on the forum regarding this as well. Any hint will be greatly appreciated. Thanks and regards, BMD

Hi, I was able to make the modifications but I am not able to set the index to display different icons. Could you please see the code and tell me how to do that so I am able to display all the Icons as required? C Source Code (276 lines)Appreciate all the help! Thanks and regards, BMD

Florian, What I meant to say was the referred link has usage of code that are used for windows. Since I am not using any OS, I am not able to use some features so I modified it to fit my needs but it still doesn't seem to work. I have attached the code I am working on, could you please take a look at it and let me know what I am doing wrong? Best regards, BMD C Source Code (220 lines)

Hi, forum.segger.com/index.php/Thr…hlight=Iconview#post16659 I found this link and that is exactly what I am trying to do but for a system with no OS. Could you please help me find a sample code for nonOS system. Best regards, BMD

• Reading from SD card

Florian, I converted images to bitmap using bitmap converter. Is there a requirement for the file size/IS there a certain way to do it? I am using M565 so I open files through bitmap converter and convert it to 16 bit color 565 and save as *.bmp. I followed same steps for converting all the images. I converted two images and be able to display the image that is 8kB but can't display the image with 80kB. Is this something regarding how memory is set up? Should I make any changes in the configurat…

• Reading from SD card

Florian, I am trying to implement the examples you gave me, images seem to overlap. Is there a way to set things somewhere that helps display picture without overlap. Please see attached overlap image and the image that shows how it is supposed to look like. I look forward to hearing your thoughts on this. Best regards, BMD

• Reading from SD card

Florian, Thank you so much for the response. I will try these examples. Best regards, BMD

• Reading from SD card

Hi, I am trying to display images from SD card using SPI. I saw several example code but none of them seem to work. I have included emFile and emWin paths under build settings. Also, when I was trying to use sample codes that are available on this forum, some declaration were not possible such as DWORD, HANDLE. Am I missing to include some header files? I have been using FS.h. If someone who has worked on it can share their sample code to display images without OS and using emfile that would be …

• [ABANDONED] emWin and emFile

bio_med - - emFile related

Hi, I am working on a project that uses 320X240 TFT LCD. I am using emWin to design graphics. Recently I found emFile can be used to access file system on SD card. I already have paths set for emWin library in build settings. My question is: Can I add both emWin and emFile to the build settings? Is this the right way to do it? Note: I am using emFile for the first time and it's a little confusing to be using both emWin and emFile and I am still reading up on it. Any help is appreciated. Thanks a…

• Flash memory almost full

Florian, Thank you so much for confirming that for me. Best regards, BMD

Quote from bio_med: “I thought the same, that images could cause this memory issue. But when I took out the images and all the I had in the code was just GUI_Init() and GUI_Delay(), the memory consumption was 16% i.e 47 KB of ROM. Is this how much it usually takes or does this seem unusual? ” Can anybody confirm this for me please? Thank you, BMD

Quote from SEGGER - Schoenen: “Unfortunately, I don't have access to Cypress Semiconductors evalboard. so I can't reproduce it. ” Actually you don't really need an eval board. You could just reproduce it on PSoC creator software to see how much ROM is being used during compile. Best regards, BMD

Thank you for your response. I thought the same, that images could cause this memory issue. But when I took out the images and all the I had in the code was just GUI_Init() and GUI_Delay(), the memory consumption was 16% i.e 47 KB of ROM. Is this how much it usually takes or does this seem unusual? Regards, BMD