Search Results

Search results 21-23 of 23.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Plotting graphs

Sue - - emWin related

Hi Sven, I thank you very much for your reply and support with my issues. This is nice of you. So, I started the project with CubeMX + GUI Builder + Atollic, then generated the code. I then copied the code you have given me in the FramewinDLG.c of the project. The code compiled successfully without error. However, the display screen is the same between before and after the implementation of the last code. Even the background screen did not change its colour to BLUE, as the code written after WM_…

• Plotting graphs

Sue - - emWin related

Hi Sven, I thank you very much for your quick reply and your helpful help. So, I have created the project using CubeMX 5.0.1 + Atollic TrueStudio + STemWin. In the Graphics / STemWin section, I click the execute button to open GUI Builder and create Framewin c file, then generate the code. Using Atollic, I have FramewinDLG and GUI_App files. And the code creates the skeleton of graphics on the screen. So far, it is okay. I have then worked and tried to integrate the code you had given me, so tha…

• Plotting graphs

Sue - - emWin related

Hello, I would need to use and integrate STemWin graphics functions in my project, but I would like to learn how to do this. The STemWin chapter is a new subject for me, so any information / tutorials / recommandations are greatly appreciated. Here is my information : 1. Tools : CubeMX + Atollic TrueStudio + STemWin 2. Board : STM32F429I Disc1 Purpose of project : 3. Measuring a value with ADC, then plotting it as a graph using STemWin. Please feel free to comment if you need further information…