Search Results

Search results 21-39 of 39.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• No. But the blocking USBD_MSD_Task will return once USB is disconnected. You can check the connection state using USBD_GetState.

• USBH_Init & USBH_Exit

SEGGER - Yan - - emUSB related

The USBH and ISR tasks have to be present for exit to work. Furthermore exit had a couple of issues when used with the ST drivers in V1.16. This was fixed in V1.30b.

• Did you try reinstalling the driver? You can do that by right clicking the device in the device manager -> uninstall -> "delete the driver software for this device" -> OK Then install the driver again.

• Dear BlackEyedLion, We suggest to use a hardware USB analyzer for such purposes. A good choice is the Beagle 480 totalphase.com/products/beagle-usb480/

• Hello Satya, Does the device side send the stall to the PC side? Which endpoints is stalled? Do you have a USB analyzer log?

• Hi Vincent, We already have a support case open via ISIT - "Steven Jarrousse" who just sent us the same code. We would appreciate it if we could stick to one support channel. We will get back to you via mail. Or do you want us to use the forum for this support case?

• Could you please post the exact line of code where you call USB_WriteEPTimed ? USB_WriteEPTimed is also not a public API as it is not documented. Do you have your own custom protocol or is there any other reason you are using it instead of a class API function?

• Linux UART stops to listen

This case has been resolved through different channels. If you experience a similar issue please contact support@segger.com directly.

Hi jcady92, Thank you for your analysis. The test program would be much appreciated. Quote: “ PCA10000: SEGGER J-Link OB-SAM3U128 V1.00 (2014 Nov 28 10:24) ” There are newer versions available for this firmware. Did you install the newest official package from segger.com/jlink-software.html ? Regards, Yan

Hi Jay,Quote from jcady92: “As for the 15-20% question: The issue occurs right on boot of the system. For example, say you boot the system, communicate over serial, then power down the system and boot again. Repeating this say 10 times, serial communication should fail one or two of those times. It's not an exact science, but when the communication does fail, it will not work until the system is rebooted or the serial device is physically unplugged and plugged back in. Then it works properly.” T…

Hi Jay, Unfortunately we do not have a PCA1003, but we have a couple of PCA10000 dongles. Would this also work? Also we only have Raspberry Pi V1, but I assume the application would work on that as well. A test program would be much appreciated. There is only one thing which is not quite clear to me, you write: Quote: “ It occurs about 15-20% of the time when booting the system. ” Does this mean that the issue only occurs right after booting the system? Or does this mean that there are cases whe…

Hello jcady92, We are having serious trouble reproducing this on our side. Could you please provide a few details about your setup? (GNU/Linux Distribution, J-Link version, firmware string (shown when you start the jlink commander), method of communicating with the UART from GNU/Linux.) When exactly does the issue occur? Regards, Yan

Quote from jcady92: “I have the exact same problem! The UART communication through the virtual COM for the J-Link MCU on my NRF51-Dongle fails maybe about 20%. I can receive data from it just fine, but it cannot receive any data from me. Any solutions?” Hello jcady92, We are currently looking into this, we will post here as soon as we have any news. Regards, Yan forum.segger.com/index.php?page=User&userID=5289

• Hi uLipe, The values in the manual have been achieved using the highest size optimization and with the DEBUG define not set. Either way, 128 KBytes is certainly too much. Could you provide us the map file for analysis? Regards, Yan

Hi nikpe, Could you please provide us the dmesg output at the time of the error? Regards, Yan

• USBH Stopped to work

Quote from uLipe: “Yan, thanks for response, I fixed up the problem. Two issues was causing, the first the my USB Hal was not correctly configured. Second, I out application we use two devices on file system, and the other device (the SDCard) used the same AHB memory bank of USB, causing corruption of both devices file system. So the solution was create a memory pool used by SDCard Hal in a region outside of USB AHB RAM and now all is working fine. Thanks again for help. Felipe” Ah, I see. Glad …

• Hello Paramasivan, The port disabled state is something our software receives from the host controller. Unfortunately it can have many different causes, from misconfiguration up to hardware issues. To help us find the issue could you please tell us the following: - Evalboard model number? - Which project are you using? - Are you using the OS_USBH_HID.c sample? - Can you tell us the model numbers of the keyboards which do not work? Regards, Yanforum.segger.com/index.php?page=User&userID=4763

• USBH Stopped to work

Hello Felipe, Have you tried using the supplied sample application - OS_USBH_MSD.c ? Could you tell us which BSP and evalboard you are using? Regards, Yan

• USBBULK.c

Hello Arne, This line does not fullfill any purpose and will be removed. Regards, Yan