Search Results

Search results 21-22 of 22.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Use of Encoder with emWwin

cilmagemlu - - emWin related

Hello, presumably it is a matter of choosing an appropriate widget and passing WM_KEY message to it. 1. Scroll through options on a menu using an encoder. 2. Select the preferred option by pressing the encoder. For ex, LISTBOX widget: C Source Code (64 lines) 3. Input values by rotating the encoder and then set the values by pressing the encoder For ex, SPINBOX widget: C Source Code (64 lines)

• Hello to everyone, I need to create a memory device with a content of a dialog window. There was an old thread https://forum.segger.com/index.php/Thread/8148-get-data-pointer-in-window/ and undocumented function GUI_MEMDEV_CreateWindowDevice() was mentioned there. When I use that function I get a memory device with a content of a parent window. But how to get a memory device with a content of a whole dialog with all child widgets? Of course we can use WM_ForEachDesc() with GUI_MEMDEV_CreateWindo…