Search Results

Search results 81-94 of 94.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Flash memory almost full

bio_med - - emWin related

Hi Sven, Just trying to see if you were able to work on those files. Did you find something on those files that would help us reduce the memory consumption? Thanks and regards, BMD

Thank you for your response. Quote from SEGGER - Schoenen: “Where do you get the emWin library from (ST, NXP, Reneses, etc.) ” Cypress Semiconductor. Quote from SEGGER - Schoenen: “Can you send me your configuration files (GUIConf.c/.h and LCDConf.c/.h)? ” Sure. Please see attached. Thanks and regards, BMD

Hi, I am using emWin library for Graphic interface. Currently I have designed a screen with an image, 8 Icons and few numbers on the screen. I have a processor with 256KBytes of memory. When I compile the code, I see that my code occupies 90% of the program memory. I have checked the resource usage and the icons with screen should not be taking up so much memory. I commented the screen with just GUI_Init() and GUI_Delay() in the code and it occupies 16% of the memory. 1. Can someone explain what…

• Multiple Buffering

Hi Florian, Thank you for your response. I understand. But how do you switch between the buffers? Best regards, BMD

• Multiple Buffering

Hi, I am currently working on Multiple Buffering. I am trying to write to a buffer in the background and display another buffer that's already being written. Is there an example code which I can refer to? I really appreciate all your help. Thanks and regards, BMD

• Window

Thank you. But what if I have more than one button on the display, do I need to write separate functions for each button created? . For example, I have touch calibration and O2 cell. The code above is for touch. Do I need to write a different code for O2 cell in another c file? I am jus t trying to understand how emWin works and it's so different from the rest of the tools. Also, what if you want to call a function inside another function? Much appreciate all the help. Best regards, BMD

• Window

Thank you, Sven. That worked. But I am trying to do touch calibration after button click. I don't see anything after button click. Display goes blank. Please see below code. Is there something that's blocking the code to display calibration code? I have tested the calibration code separately and it works perfectly fine. I don't seem to understand where I am going wrong. Any help is appreciated. Best regards, BMD C Source Code (108 lines)C Source Code (147 lines)

• Window

Hi, I would like to display a separate window after the button press. Is there a reference code for such functionality? I have gone through some sample codes provided by emWin but couldn't find anything that matched what I need. Thank you so much in advance. Best regards, BMD

• Widget within a widget

Hi, I am working on creating different screens for my application. I have two separate .c files created using GUI builder. I want to display one after another with some delay. For example: screen with logo and after couple of seconds main screen with different buttons. Is there an example I could follow or has anyone in the forum tried this before? Any kind of suggestions are welcome. Note: I tried to call second function inside WM_paint of the first function. That doesn't seem to work. I also t…

• Alex, Thank you for your help with that. I tried it out. I still can't see the text after progress bar. I don't understand why. But I gave this following code a try and it works. Source Code (95 lines)

• Hi all, I am trying to create a splash screen for one of my projects. I am using widgets to display logo, progress bar and then trying to display test after hiding widget with logo and deleting progress bar. For some reason I don't see any text being displayed. I do not want logo to be displayed when I am trying to display text. Is there a work around for this? Thank you! Source Code (84 lines)

• Touch_calibrate.c

Sven, I use these functions to pass touch: GUI_TOUCH_X_ActivateX(), GUI_TOUCH_X_ActivateY() GUI_TOUCH_X_MeasureX(), GUI_TOUCH_X_MeasureY() Regards, Shamili

• Touch_calibrate.c

Hi Sven, Thank you for your response. When you say "I never pass an up event (State.Pressed == 0) to emwin", what do you mean? Is there a part of configuration files where I have to manually add (State.Pressed == 0) ? I tried to exchange calls of GUI_TOUCH_GetState() into GUI_PID_GetState() and now even when there is no touch, the code seems to exit out of the (State.Pressed == 0) loop. Regards, Shamili

• Touch_calibrate.c

Source Code (75 lines)Hi all, I am currently working to calibrate resistive touchscreen using emWin library. I see a sample code provided in the library Touch_calibrate.c As I am working on this, I can see that the code seems to be stuck at while (State.Pressed != 1) . Also, I was able to implement Touch_sample.c and detect touch to see values changing for both analog inputs and positions. If someone came across the same problem could you please advise. Please see the code I am currently using. …