Search Results

Search results 81-100 of 161.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hi Skam, I guess, Target.GetReg() should also work for peripheral registers. It might be that you need to specify the full "path" for your register, though, i.e. something like "Peripherals/GPIO/GPIOA/MODER". Could you please check if that works for you? Best regards -- AlexD

• Hi skam, as long as the peripheral register is memory mapped and accessible, you can add a term such as *(unsigned int*)(0x080000000) to your Data Sampling window. Of course, you need to replace 0x080000000 with the address of your peripheral register. This should do the trick. Best regards -- AlexD

• Hi Rahul, you already opened a ticket in our ticket system with the same question. Your request in the ticket system has already been answered. Please use only a single channel for communicating with us. Best regards -- AlexD

• Hi Eggplant886, right now, Ozone does not support loading multiple ELF files. This is on our internal wish-list but I cannot comment on when this will be released. Best regards -- AlexD

• Hi Siwei, normally it should be sufficient to rename the XML file to SVD. SVD file format is explained here: keil.com/pack/doc/CMSIS/SVD/html/svd_Format_pg.html. If the file NXP provided doe not adhere to that format you may... ...create a tool translating the NXP format to the SVD format ...create your own SVD file, taking one of the SVD files for peripherals coming with Ozone as a template. Does that answer your question? Best regards -- AlexD P.S.: In future, please do not use multiple channe…

• Hi Jan_vi, when testing Ozone on Ubuntu I use the following commands: Source Code (2 lines) On a blank machine J-Link software should be installed before the 1st debug session is started with Ozone. If this is not the case the J-Link/J-Trace may not be found. Does that answer your question? Best regards -- AlexD

• Hi rflmota, right now we are aware of very few customers reporting a poor performance on MacOS, however we are not able to reproduce that in our labs. The overlapping text display in the context menu appears to be caused by MacOS having become incompatible with the QT version we are using and so far we did not find a way to work around that. We expect that being resolved once we moved to a later QT version. Unfortunately at this point in time we cannot comment on when this will be released. Does…

• Hi pbl, here is an excerpt of section 1.1 of the Ozone user's manual: Quote: “Ozone is a source-level debugger for embedded software applications written in C/C++ and running on embedded targets. ” As you can see, rust is not yet intended to be supported by Ozone. We have adding rust support on our internal wish list but at this point in time I cannot comment on when this will be available. Does that answer your question? Best regards -- AlexD

• Hi rsg, for processing your request for support additional information is required. Could you please share your Ozone project file with us? Best regards-- AlexD

• Hi juliengros. the folder containing the RTOS plugins is part of the Ozone application package. It can be found in Contents/MacOS/Plugins/OS. The view menu does not show an entry for the RTOS until an RTOS plug-in is loaded (see section 6.3.2 of the Ozone user's manual). Does that answer your question? Best regards -- AlexD

• Hi LXW, V3.22 is rather old. Please try again with Ozone V3.28e. In case the problem persists, please provide a screenshot so we can easier understand your question. Best regards -- AlexD

• Hi Fraengers, 22: This is not a feature we assume as being widely requested in the community of our customers. Therefore we will not pursue this idea any further. Apparently you are in particular interested in quite a few non-mainstream features and feel aware on how they could be implemented. Therefore you may be interested in the J-Link SDK: This allows you to integrate J-Link into your own application. For a 1st impression please refer to this site: segger.com/products/debug-prob…nk/technolog…

• Hi Hugo, Good to see that you're up and running again. this is actually documented in the user's manual, admittedly not too clearly. The option is described in the section for the memory window's context menu. We'll add a note to the section describing the toolbar. Best regards -- AlexD

• If I get you right, the growing into the negative range is reproducible on your desk. Could you please provide a reproducer project on an eval board for that? We'd require the ELF file, the Ozone project and whatever else is required to run the reproducer plus a step-by-step instruction on how to reproduce the behavior. You may open a support ticket for providing the reproducer. The link for opening a ticket can be found below. 22. If you modify an expression at runtime Ozone needs to dump the d…

• Hi Tzan, please refer to the following WIKI articles: - wiki.segger.com/Debug_on_a_Target_with_Bootloader - wiki.segger.com/Ozone_detects_wrong_application_entry_point - wiki.segger.com/i.MXRT117x (please have a closer look at the section "Reset" in that article) It is rather likely that IAR IDE does some magic your Ozone project does not yet do. Probably PC/SP are set differently. Does that solve your issue? Best regards -- AlexD

• As stated before: The wrong calculation of float expressions will be fixed in a subsequent release. As stated before: We will not add aliases for the legend since Ozone is designed to display what is there. As stated before: Y-axis zoom is on the list of future improvements. If I get it right this will solve quite a few of the things you observe with Y-Axis ranging. What's wrong with Y-Axis adapting to values growing into the negative? This is intended. Same goes for the connection between data …

• We won't implement aliases for expressions. Ozone is intended to display what is there, and if there are long expressions they will be displayed. You may instrument your code to provide the content of a long expression in a short-named symbol, and then use that symbol in Ozone. Value boxes may overlap time markers, that is correct. With Auto Fit Height you usually have sufficient margin on the top for displaying the markers where no value box is displayed. I know that you'd love to see a Y-axis …

• Hi fraengers, please have a look at the latest release (V3.28e) which offers a few improvements in the area of the timeline window. Best regards -- AlexD

• No. Ozone is intended to be used with SEGGER probes. Currently we are investigating a GDB server support but I cannot comment on if at all and if yes when this might become available.

• Hi Fraengers, thank you for your suggestions. Please understand that I will not comment on the topics that were already discussed in the other threads. 14. Thank you for notifying us. This will be fixed. 15. I was able to reproduce that. This will be fixed in a future release. 16. When handling devices with low power mode enabled, special care must be taken. Please refer to this WIKI article: wiki.segger.com/UM08001_J-Link…Guide#Low_Power_Debugging 17. This is already addressed and will be impro…