Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Andy_AN2 -

Posted the thread Header_CreateEX() causes HardFault due to unaligned access.

Thread
    Dear Sirs, we use emWin 6.32.3 from KEIL. For memory management purposes we need to configure our external memory on our STM32F767 cpu to be of strongly ordered type. Doing this, 32bit accesses have to be on 32bit boundaries, 16bit accesses on 16bit…
  • gustavolaureano -

Replied to the thread Please improve SystemView export possibilities.

By the way, I believe that either the User Guide is wrong or the software has a bug, as, according to the User Guide, "the contents of the Terminal Window can be exported from the context menu and Export..." but, as already described, when using the…
  • Tomas_Skredenas -

Posted the thread DeviceProvisioner_Choose_Emulator.

Thread
    Hello, I am using Device Provisioner software on Raspberry Pi with several connected Jlink Probes. Can someone explain how to choose Jlink emulator from code side ? If I using terminal windows pop-up windows let you choose which emulator will be used. It…
  • gustavolaureano -

Posted the thread Please improve SystemView export possibilities.

Thread
    Hi, I am now using SystemView to measure the average time of a mark in our firmware, but, to my surprise, I am not able to only export the filtered entries shown when selecting "Show only markers", as SystemView will instead always export the entire…
  • jonestn -

Replied to the thread Programmatic reset of ARM Cortex-M4 through J-Link Plus.

I've confirmed that I can work around the issue using Pylink's open(), connect(), read(), close() operations each time I need to use the J-Link API. In hindsight, the lack of a J-Link disconnect() operation should have been a red flag as well as the…
  • SEGGER - Yan -

Replied to the thread emNet Berkeley (BSD) socket compatibility.

Hi Hendrik, you could use gethostbyname() or if you already have the host as an IP use the IP directly. There is a utility function to help you with that - IP_IPV4_ParseIPv4Addr()
  • rechrtb -

Replied to the thread Trouble with instrumenting a module.

One more thing, the initial pop-up window also says 0 modules.
  • SEGGER - AlexD -

Replied to the thread [SOLVED] live tracing - timeline.

Hi fraengers, we were able to reproduce the issues from bullet point #1 and #2. We will provide fixes in a future release of Ozone. Best regards -- AlexD
  • SEGGER - AlexD -

Replied to the thread Issue Attaching to Running Program.

Hi Charles_1 your inquiry is no longer Ozone specific. You are facing general connection issues, which cannot be handled by Ozone team but need to be handled by the J-Link team. If my understanding is correct, you are now able to attach to your device.…
  • jonestn -

Running with J-Link v7.98g software and a J-Link Plus USB probe S/N 601006986 and nrfjprog 10.24.0 Test 1; 1) Connect J-Link Plus to target device (with a Laird BL652) 2) Start J-Flash, open nRF52832_xxAA device, SWD speed 4000 3) Erase chip, program &…
  • Charles_1 -

Ok, so I've been able to attach by using the SetupTarget function: int SetupTarget() { // // We leave ths function empty here to skip the ECC RAM init for SystemView. // Otherwise the RTT buffer would be overwritten and SystemView will not…
  • Charles_1 -

I confirmed that it WFI=0 at startup and when in Idle task. But I found something that seems to be the answer (although still not working): Here wiki.segger.com/S32Kxxx at section Attach to debug session It says that for S32K chips, you cannot attach…
  • jonestn -

After further investigation, I've confirmed that "nrfjprog --reset" is doing the same reset as J-Flash. I'm looking for the device to go into low power mode after programming (~2uA at 3v). It does after J-Flash (F9) but not after my programmatic…
  • jjones_MSA -

Posted the thread J-Link Support for AT91SAM9G45.

Thread
    My company has an older product that uses an Atmel (now Microchip) AT91SAM9G45 micro that we will be required to support through 2030. Our current production programming fixture uses SAM-BA v2.11 with an Atmel SAM-ICE JTAG pod (manufactured by Segger…
  • henrik_the -

Replied to the thread emNet Berkeley (BSD) socket compatibility.

Ok, thanks. I have now written wrappers for those functions. But now i am struggling with the fact, that there is no getaddrinfo function? Do you have any advice, how i can implement this with your functions given?
  • rechrtb -

Posted the thread Trouble with instrumenting a module.

Thread
    Hi, I've been trying to instrument a module in my codebase as per the SystemView user manual (UM08027). It's on a baremetal application, which based from SEGGER materials, SystemView should support. Ok, so far, I have done the following: 0. Configure…
  • jonestn -

Posted the thread Programmatic reset of ARM Cortex-M4 through J-Link Plus.

Thread
    I've written a custom manufacturing programming tool for ARM Cortex-M4 nRF52832 and nRF52810 devices. It uses a J-Link Plus USB programmer (J-Link V7.98g) and is implemented in Python using the Pylink package. The program configures J-Link to use SWD and…
  • SEGGER - AlexD -

Hi Charles_1, just a guess: Does your RTOS enter a power-saving mode when entering the idle thread? In that case, please have a look here: wiki.segger.com/J-Link_Low-power_mode_debugging Best regards -- AlexD
  • SEGGER - AlexD -

Replied to the thread [SOLVED] Plugin to modify or send data to Timeline view?.

Hi apullin, thanks for your inquiry. Ozone does not provide such a feature. Best regards -- AlexD
  • Charles_1 -

Some new information: I bypassed my freeRTOS scheduler start with a while(1) loop and I'm able to attach/play/pause/play again without issue. Is it possible this is specific to the freertos plugin?