Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• SEGGER - Simon -

Replied to the thread Cannot get jlink plus compact working with a pinetime board.

Hello, You seem to be using a version which is not up to date. Does the issue also occur with the current release version? https://www.segger.com/downloads/jlink Could you please send us a J-Link log file of the failing scenario? How to enable:
  • SEGGER - TobiasH -

Replied to the thread Post-mortem for SystemView.

Hello David, Thank you for your inquiry. The default method for using the post-mortem analysis is to connect to the target without resetting or modifying the RAM. In case that you want to save the buffer in a file, this is also possible. Then you have…
  • SEGGER - TobiasH -

Replied to the thread Get cpu cycles for a marker.

Hello Cosmin, Could you please clarify which exat version of SystemView has displayed the cycle counter? It is correct that only the run time and the run count is displayed sice the run time is much more meanigful than the cycle counter. Best…
  • SEGGER - TobiasH -

Replied to the thread Systemview microlib microVision.

Hello Luca, The wiki article is for the case that you want to use RTT for your outputs (e.g. printf). Since all data relating to SystemView is sent via events, there is no need for the Syscalls file. This means, that you do not have to include the…
  • rals -

Replied to the thread Reloading and programming in the background.

Hi AlexD, I agree that the functionality doesn't really fit well with Ozone either. I was hoping that the all-knowing Ozone user base might provide some insights to alternative solutions. For me at least, I grow impatient while waiting for the Ozone…
  • catosh -

Replied to the thread [SOLVED] Msp430F21xx family support.

Hi Alex, thanks for your reply, I'll take a look on it.
  • kzorer -

Posted the thread SystemView Cpu-Load Percantage Issue.

Thread
    Hello everyone, I'm experiencing an issue with Segger SystemView related to the CPU load display. When I add up the CPU load percentages of all tasks, the total does not equal 100%. This discrepancy is confusing, and I'm trying to understand why it…
  • SEGGER - TobiasH -

Replied to the thread [SOLVED] TLE9893-2QKW62S SystemView high frequency event tracking.

Hello Vinay, I have replied to your support ticket. The issue was caused by the configuration of the interrupt locking fuction (SEGGER_RTT_LOCK). In future, please use only use one support channel for one topic. We will consider this case as closed…
  • UC911 -

Posted the thread Change DLM of a Renesas RA6M5 using J-Link Base.

Thread
    Hello, We need to modify the DLM of our RA6M5 from CM to SSD. We have a J-Link Base and a J-Link-OB-S124 of the EK-RA6M5. With the J-Link-OB-S124 we are capables of do it, but with the J-Link Base we are not. Is there any difference between both? From…
  • SEGGER - Alex -

Replied to the thread [SOLVED] Msp430F21xx family support.

Hi, In the list you have sent a link to, none of the devices are supported by J-Link. J-Link supports debugging on the MSP0 and MSP432 derivatives (Cortex-M based) The “legacy” MSP430 are only supported by Flasher for production programming. No…
  • pranavA -

Posted the thread Jlinkis not able to read memory , Jlink Setting for CORTEX_M7.

Thread
    I have tried flashing with Jlink S/N:- 600114142. But In that Jlink i am facing below issue . I am using ARM CORTEX M, i have mention below setting which i am using . self.iJLink.JLINKARM_SetSpeed(5000) # 5000 kHz
  • catosh -

Posted the thread [SOLVED] Msp430F21xx family support.

Thread
    Hi All, I see here that Jlink does support a subset of msp430, but not for my derivative and only for flashing. Of course we sould like to to debug and develop on such family using Jlink. Does this mean that via JTAG I will not be able to interact with…
  • kannannair084 -

Posted the thread Segger RTT not working with freertos 11 for stm32 M0.

Thread
    hi Guys, newbie exploring segger, downloaded segger files and included them to the stm32 as per instructions and tried modifying the files to match M0 , sample project is m4, i dont have access to m4 for now. on starting Segger i could only see this in…
  • SEGGER - Schoenen -

Replied to the thread display driver ST7789VI.

Hi, According to the emWin user manual the correct driver is GUIDRV_FlexColor. Here you will find a list of controllers supported by the GUIDRV_FlexColor driver: segger.com/doc/UM03001_emWin.html#GUIDRV_FlexColor_SetFunc Regards, Sven
  • lj001 -

Posted the thread Cannot get jlink plus compact working with a pinetime board.

Thread
    I have a PineTime development kit which is a nRF52 chip. I can connect to it with a ST-Link using OpenOCD but not my JLink Plus Compact. I get the following message: LOG: J-Link RTT Viewer V7.80c: Logging started. LOG: Terminal 0 added. LOG: Connecting…
  • SEGGER - Simon -

Replied to the thread J-Link BASE - Target consumption.

Hello, The resolution that J-Link can measure is approximately 12mA, so the measurement may vary significantly when the target consumption is below that. Best regards, Simon
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread J-Trace Connection with STM32F446_Nucleo-144.

Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. If your chip features multiple possible sets of trace pins you can generally use any combination you want. You just have to make sure that the chosen trace pins fit the ones that you are initializing in your…
  • SEGGER - SebastianB -

Replied to the thread the gnu linker bug for new version of segger.

Hi, Did you setup the project correctly for long long printing support? (Code > Printf/Scanf > Printf Integer Support set to "Long Long") "sprintf" does of course exist and may simply be used after including "stdio.h". Could you check whether the…
  • SEGGER - SebastianB -

Replied to the thread Getting " '.syntax divided' arm assembly not supported " error.

Hi, thank you for your inquiry. Which compiler are you currently using for assembler code? Only the unified syntax is supported when using the SEGGER compiler, meaning the divided syntax is not supported at this point. Switching to GCC should solve…
  • Hari -

Posted the thread PSOC6 - FreeRTOS project Segger Systemview Integration.

Thread
    Hi I had integrated the Segger Systeview for my psoc6 freertos project and was able to generate a Single Shot SVdat file. Unfortunately when i try to open this file with the Systemview , the tool crashes. Applied the FreeRTOS 10.4 patch manually and…