Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• SEGGER - Simon -

Replied to the thread No connection to Cypress Cortex R4 Family MB9DF126.

Hello, Sorry for the delay in response. Thank you for your inquiry. Could you please create a ticket for this issue: segger.com/support/technical-support/ The ticket should contain the following information: - Serial number of your J-Link - Used…
  • SEGGER - Simon -

Replied to the thread STM32H7R/S.

Hello, Yes, we are currently working on supporting the ST STM32H7R/S series. However, we are not able to provide a specific timeframe at this moment. Best regards, Simon
  • remcopoelstra -

Replied to the thread JScope fails to find RTT block.

Hi, Yes, I've read that guide from top to bottom. I think everything is setup correctly, but maybe you can make a better judgment based on the provided screenshot? Did I miss something somewhere?
  • SEGGER - AlexD -

Replied to the thread Ozone - Thread Aware Debugging.

...and also have a look into the Ozone user's manual, in particular section 4.18. In case your RTOS is not one of those for which Ozone provides a plug-in, section 6.3 shows in details how such a plug-in can be created by your own. Does that answer your…
  • markuskrug -

Replied to the thread UART bandwidth demand.

Small update: I moved the upload to the host PC into a low priority task that is consistently checking if there is new content in the upload buffer (instead of adding a queue entry, that I realized is adding further traffic and therefore makes things…
  • markuskrug -

Replied to the thread redundant definitions in FreeRTOS.h and SEGGER_SYSVIEW_FreeRTOS.h.

This thread can be closed. I simply confused myself by setting a complicate project structure that was causing partly to include itself and therefore causing those warnings. Best Regards Markus
  • markuskrug -

Posted the thread UART bandwidth demand.

Thread
    Hello, I'm trying to integrate SystemView into an Aurix TC3xx FreeRTOS port. After a while I'm able to see some data in SystemView. However, I have some UART bandwidth issues. As far as i understood the SystemView target code the function _SendPacket()…
  • Colin17814 -

Posted the thread Chip ID override.

Thread
    I'm using jlink Plus with Microchip atsamD21 using their studio debugging IDE. Due to the recent shortage of chips we have to use a variety of versions of this chip. We use D21E16B, D21E17A, and D21E17D. The firmware was written to work on all three…
  • No worries, great to hear that you are up and running! We will consider this case as solved, happy tracing!
  • Guily -

Posted the thread Enabling firmware encryption for ESP32.

Thread
    I know it's possible to flash espressif MCU's using the UniversalFlasher, but I would like to know if there is an option to burn the key to encrypt the firmware, something like this command on ESP-IDF: "espefuse.py --port COMx burn_key flash_encryption…
  • Okay, my bad... Sorry! So, yes, I was originally talking about FreeRTOS 11. And I was also talking about SystemView. I didn't know where to start, what to patch, etc. I've been using SYstemView for a while now, but I didn't expect it to be that plug and…
  • SEGGER - Alex -

Replied to the thread Flasher Portable PLUS V1 - Manual firmware update.

Hi, I see. I will discuss this internally. In the meantime: Current (Windows) installers do not need admin rights for installation. You can also select “install only for this user”, then not even Program Files is touched but the software is…
  • dsula -

Replied to the thread How to reset target from JLINK script?.

Ok, thank you for your answer. I'm working with risc-v. I wanted to do standard reset using DMCONTROL.ndmreset. I can always do that manually by directly programming DMCONTROL. But using a simple reset function would have been nice. Even when…
  • SEGGER - Til -

Replied to the thread Ozone - Thread Aware Debugging.

Hello Silvio, please have a look here: segger.com/products/rtos/embos/tools/plug-ins/ozone/. Best regards, Til
  • Samuel Huber -

Hi Alex Sure, as a developer I've installed one of the latest version of the Segger Flasher Tools. So it's no issue for myself. We also update from time to time the installation on the build server, and this leads to incompatibility with older…
  • SEGGER - Simon -

Replied to the thread JScope fails to find RTT block.

Hello, I apologize for the delay in response. Did you follow the J-Scope RTT guide? You can find it here: J-Scope RTT Guide Best regards, Simon
  • SEGGER - Simon -

Replied to the thread [SOLVED] ECRP bits not written to LPC54608j512 after version 7.70c.

Hi, Sorry for the delay in response. This issue has been fixed with version V7.96c. Best regards, Simon
  • SEGGER - Alex -

Replied to the thread How to reset target from JLINK script?.

There is no “reset” API function available from within a script file because the reset itself may call script file functions like BeforeReset(), AfterReset() and ResetTarget(). What core are you working on? Cortex-M…, Cortex-A…, RISC-V, …?
  • SEGGER - Alex -

Hi, Why do you think you need the manual update? What is the problem with the regular update path? We manual update is more something like a last resort for units that have a correctly signed etc. but faulty functioning firmware that can no longer be…
  • dsula -

Posted the thread How to reset target from JLINK script?.

Thread
    I'm writing a JLINK script including the function SetupTarget(). From within this function I need to reset and halt the target in order to check lock state of flash and if needed to unlock the flash. Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be a reset…