Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• schmalr -

Posted the thread Stack Usage Window.

Thread
    I'm newly upgrading to SES version 8.14a (Cortex-M) and I noticed a minor bug with the "Stack Usage" window: There is no way to sort the window based on Call Path names. Clicking on the Call Path column header has the exact same effect as clicking on…
  • friesen -

Posted the thread Jlink pro reg not reset.

Thread
    I have an issue where Segger V7.98 isn't properly resetting the device registers on startup. Example, STM32L4P5 register PLLCFGR and TAMP settings don't automatically reset to default values. I'm using Crossworks 5.0.3? on win10 if it makes any…
  • ruben.m -

Posted the thread Screen will not turn on when I add or delete text.

Thread
    Hello, I have been experiencing a problem for the past few days that is driving me crazy. I inherited a project from a coworker which involves a Renesas microcontroller with an 18-bit display. I managed to configure the project, and everything seemed to…
  • UC911 -

Replied to the thread Change DLM of a Renesas RA6M5 using J-Link Base.

Hello, Thank you for the answer and sorry for the delay to give you the data (summer holidays....) Yes we use e2studio for that. This is the info form J-Link Commander:
  • ruben.m -

Now follows cilmagemlu.

Follow
  • ruben.m -

Replied to the thread AppWizard rotate keyboard object.

Thank you :), I will study those possibilities then.
  • cilmagemlu -

Hello, then put it in this way: how to change the display orientation. There are several ways to do it. The fastest way is to implement this within your display driver. The code depends on your hardware and display driver you are using. The latest…
  • ruben.m -

Hello, we have a gyroscope and then we want to rotate the keyboard when we detect that the screen has been rotate (like a mobile phone), then which is the best way of rotate the keyboard and the rest of objects?
  • dnars -

Now follows pilot8.

Follow
  • dnars -

Replied to the thread Setup SystemView with FreeRTOS in IAR.

Hi, I am also in similar situation. Also using FreeRTOS 10.4.3. I've been able to get some information back from the device before the SystemView (v3.54) crashes. See profile_log.PNG attached. One thing to add, is that I had to manually add C Source…
  • Hello, I am using the J-LINK GDB server V7.98a for downloading and debugging my firmware on a Nordic nrf9160. Recently I added a flash area for storing persistent data in the firmware. This data is located in the area 0x000f8000-0x000f9fff. When I…
  • Attached are the map files and the file compare results of the compiled code for debug and release mode. Aside from formatting the differences appear to be related to address locations, so this information didn't help us any.
  • botched22 -

Replied to the thread [SOLVED] Debug+trace connector for SiLabs EFR32BG22.

I can confirm the connector shown above worked for us on the BG22. You have to slow HCLK down by a factor of 8x to allow ETM enough time to keep up with the data rate from the trace. I did that with this line: Source Code (4 lines)
  • gabriel-fz -

Replied to the thread How to use the JLinkRemoteServer CL version.

Hi Simon, thanks for your support. Log when successful (using JLinkRemoteServer.exe -Log C:\dev\jl.log) Source Code (49 lines) The log with the failed attempt: Source Code (25 lines) Regards, Gabriel
  • Masmiseim -

Posted the thread Some GUI issues.

Thread
    Hello Segger Team, just like to let you know. In the Embedded Studio editor, the small arrows next to the scrollbar are missing in dark mode: forum.segger.com/index.php/Att…921dbf1b950759892b84dab78 You seem also to have problems with Unicode…
  • RTTseemsOK -

Posted the thread RTT 50ms timeout is too short for linux container pass-through.

Thread
    * Running an STM32 device * JLink Ultra to Linux host machine over USB and SWD * VS Code remote dev container (docker) for my environment, cortex-debug extension in VS Code to active and use JLinkExe. So USB is tunneled inside to docker (linux to…
  • SEGGER - Simon -

Replied to the thread Jscope RTT time stamp.

Hello, Thank you for reaching out. The timestamp value in J-Scope is interpreted in microseconds (µs). To display the correct timestamps with J-Scope, you should start with a timestamp of 0 and increase it by 2000 (2ms) each time you send data. Best…
  • SEGGER - Simon -

Replied to the thread How To Setting in J-Flash DualBank, J-Link.

Hello, For the Traveo 2 family, we do not support Dual Bank mode. You could write your own Flash Loader if needed using the J-Link DSK. For more information, refer to: wiki.segger.com/J-Link_Device_Support_Kit
  • SEGGER - Simon -

Replied to the thread why jlink gdb server reponse "Unsupported CPU"?.

Hello, You could try to read the registers one by one using the "reg" command: wiki.segger.com/J-Link_GDB_Server#reg Best regards, Simon
  • SEGGER - Simon -

Replied to the thread Program external qspi flash on custom PCB using JLink.

Hello, You can only choose out of the available pin configurations that are available the MCU and cant adjust it yourself. You can find the available pin configurations for the STM32U599 here: wiki.segger.com/ST_STM32U5#QSPI_Flash If your Pin…