Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. 1) The built-in formatter is based on clang and as such supports all options available there. Previously most of these were listed each, but to support all current and future commands this was changed to the single…
  • Marko -

Posted the thread Make RTT channel in JLinkRTTClient Configurable.

Thread
    Greetings! I have a (hopefully) small feature request: could the choice of the RTT channel in the JLinkRTTClient CLI tool become configurable? Currently it is hardcoded to the channel 0 and there is no way to see messages on the channel 1 with this…
  • SEGGER - SebastianB -

Replied to the thread Debug in SEGGER_RAM.

Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. The attachment unfortunately did not work, what is the exact error message? The issue may be related to an incorrect project configuration. We generally recommend to use a CPU support package when first setting up a…
  • SEGGER - SebastianB -

Replied to the thread the gnu linker bug for new version of segger.

Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. Most likely the library I/O type is not correctly set in the project. Please take a look here for more information: https://wiki.segger.com/Embedded_Studio_Library_IO Best regards, SebastianB
  • SEGGER - SebastianB -

Replied to the thread is SES old version still avaialble?.

Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. All older versions up until V4.10 may be found on our website: segger.com/downloads/embedded-studio/ Best regards, SebastianB
  • SEGGER - SebastianB -

Replied to the thread Creating relocatable image file.

Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. I am not completely sure whether I understand you correctly. Could you please elaborate what you are trying to do? Are the applications in B and C simply mirrored or do they differ in some way? Should both…
  • Chinnathun -

Posted the thread Multiple programming IC RSL-10 from On semi.

Thread
    Hello, I can now burn firmware on individual IC RSL-10 from On semi by using J-LINK BASE, and I intend to expand my programming station to five targets. on program on this proposal, I am in need of a flasher/programmer. Would you kindly advise which…
  • Eqqman -

Posted the thread Creating relocatable image file.

Thread
    Hello- We have a project using a bootloader on the STM32F411. Splitting the flash memory section into sections 'A' and 'B' and keeping the bootloader and application as separate projects (yes, there are ways to combine it, but we're not doing that for…
  • eagleunlock98 -

Now follows SEGGER - Niklas.

Follow
  • lhz412 -

Posted the thread is SES old version still avaialble?.

Thread
    Hello there, My old project need maintains and it doesn't compatible with the newer SES version. Is there a place I still can download the older version? Thank you very much,
  • Hello, You can change the reset strategy used by the J-Link in the J-Link Commander with SetResetType. In your case, to switch to a software reset, it should be: exec SetResetType = 6 For more information, please refer to: SetResetType J-Link Reset
  • balance3164 -

Replied to the thread JLink suppress "device is secured" popup msg.

Hello, That's what I did, but as I said it says this when I run the .jlink file: J-Link>SuppressGUI Unknown command. '?' for help.
  • SEGGER - Simon -

Replied to the thread JLink suppress "device is secured" popup msg.

Hello, Try exec SuppressGUI in your .jlink file. Best regards, Simon
  • SEGGER - Thomas -

Replied to the thread ETM trace maximum data rate on STM32U575.

Hello Gustavo, Could you provide the J-Trace S/N for reference? We can confirm that the J-Trace hardware supports 80Mhz - the trace reference board you receive with the probe btw. runs with 84MHz trace clock. So it should possible to run the CPU with…
  • nj_tensio -

Posted the thread J-Link BASE - Target consumption.

Thread
    Hi, J-Link BASE user here (HW Version 12, J-lInk software version 7.96b). We are looking after the target consumption feature of the J-Link to screen any board/assembly-level defect at device production. For this we use the hwinfo or showhwstatus
  • _frank_ -

Replied to the thread Debugging with OpenOCD and GDB Server.

> However, if I try to download an ELF file to the target device using OpenOCD, it doesn't work and the target won't start. I suspect an issue with the OpenOCD configuration or startup script. To be honest, I have very little experience with OCD…
  • gustavolaureano -

Posted the thread ETM trace maximum data rate on STM32U575.

Thread
    Hello everyone, We are having trouble getting tracing to work with our target at full clock speed and would like to understand why, we have an application running on STM32U575 @ 160MHz CPU clock, we also connected the J-Tracer to it using a connector…
  • k3vlar -

Replied to the thread Debugging with OpenOCD and GDB Server.

Thanks for your response. Yeah, I appreciate the bin/elf bit doesn't make much sense. However, if I try to download an ELF file to the target device using OpenOCD, it doesn't work and the target won't start. Downloading the bin version does. I've also…
  • williamc -

Posted the thread Disable-Force Bank2 Boot.

Thread
    Hello, we have a JFlash Project for programming a STM32F437VH device. This has worked fine for a long time erasing flash and then programming and then booting from Bank0 (which as I understand is the only bank that could support booting - I don't think…
  • Pawankumarl -

Posted the thread Problem while erasing the STM32 chip using Segger J-Link Pro.

Thread
    Hi, I am using STM32f722RE based custom board, while performing the flash erase, getting the following error log in J-Flash V7.52b (*i have also tried latest version of J-Flash but saw same error log). Erasing chip ... - Connecting ... - Connected