Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• SEGGER - Simon -

Replied to the thread Jscope RTT time stamp.

Hello, Thank you for reaching out. The timestamp value in J-Scope is interpreted in microseconds (µs). To display the correct timestamps with J-Scope, you should start with a timestamp of 0 and increase it by 2000 (2ms) each time you send data. Best…
  • SEGGER - Simon -

Replied to the thread How To Setting in J-Flash DualBank, J-Link.

Hello, For the Traveo 2 family, we do not support Dual Bank mode. You could write your own Flash Loader if needed using the J-Link DSK. For more information, refer to: wiki.segger.com/J-Link_Device_Support_Kit
  • SEGGER - Simon -

Replied to the thread why jlink gdb server reponse "Unsupported CPU"?.

Hello, You could try to read the registers one by one using the "reg" command: wiki.segger.com/J-Link_GDB_Server#reg Best regards, Simon
  • SEGGER - Simon -

Replied to the thread Program external qspi flash on custom PCB using JLink.

Hello, You can only choose out of the available pin configurations that are available the MCU and cant adjust it yourself. You can find the available pin configurations for the STM32U599 here: wiki.segger.com/ST_STM32U5#QSPI_Flash If your Pin…
  • GiannisAn -

Posted the thread Program external qspi flash on custom PCB using JLink.

Thread
    I am using JLink v7.98a. I have a custom PCB that uses the STM32U599NJH6Q MCU as the main microcontroler. Attached to its OCTOSPI2 peripheral is attached the MT25QL128ABA QSPI flash. The pinout of this peripheral can be seen here:
  • SEGGER - AlexD -

Replied to the thread Debugging STM32H745.

Hi Fraengers, those questions are related to J-Link, not Ozone. Therefore I move this thread to the J-Link forum. Best regards -- AlexD
  • Hello- Our project is on the STM32F411 Discovery board produced and sold by ST. We have a project that is meant to run as a stand-alone image but also can be uploaded via USB to the STM32F411 that is also running our bootloader. To enable this behavior…
  • pilot8 -

Posted the thread Setup SystemView with FreeRTOS in IAR.

Thread
    I work on a project which uses Renesas RA6M5 MCU. The FreeRTOS version is 10.4.3. We use IAR 9.10. I installed the latest version of JLink V798a. The SystemView version is V3.54. I'm trying to setup the Segger SystemView with FreeRTOS. I followed
  • tinydrop -

Replied to the thread why jlink gdb server reponse "Unsupported CPU"?.

I expect to watch aarch64 regs, Could you tell me which command I can use ? Thanks.
  • aabadie -

Replied to the thread [SOLVED] Use GNU linker with Nordic nRF5340 build.

My initial goal was to be able to boot from a secure image that afterwards jumps to another non secure image placed right after the initial secure one. My problem was that jumping to the non secure was triggering a hard fault. I also wanted to be able to…
  • flyRobot -

Posted the thread --print-memory-usage linker flag not display evetytime building.

Thread
    Hi, I have a Andes RISC-V project using HPM6364ep. It is using gcc compiler so the memory usage window is empty. I add "--print-memory-usage " to the Additional Linker Options, the memory usage showed only once at first, then it will not show up if…
  • The solution ended up being that the source code in the .jlink file needed to contain the entire path to the bin file, not just the bin file name.
  • fraengers -

Posted the thread Debugging STM32H745.

Thread
    Hello, I have a few questions regarding the debugging of a STM32H745 dual core controller. 1. Is simultaneous debugging of both cores fully supported/possible? It works, more or less, but I noticed some problems: e.g. sampling a variable for the…
  • SEGGER - Alex -

Replied to the thread OTP Program for Ti Hercules RM57L843 Processor.

As you have also contacted us in parallel via another channel, we will continue communication on that 2nd channel and close this thread here. BR Alex
  • mspieth -

Thanks Simon. What is the near future and how much do you charge to expedite such a feature and when could it be delivered? Regards Mark
  • SEGGER - Simon -

Replied to the thread Loadbin with no reset.

Hello, You can override the reset functionality by passing a JLink script file to the JLink Commander that implements the ResetTarget() function. This will ensure JLink calls your custom reset function instead of the default target reset. Here is an…
  • SEGGER - Simon -

Hello, Programming the OTP of this chip is not supported by J-Link, and we do not have any plans to do so in the near future because our schedule is quite booked at this time. You may want to add support yourself with the JLink DSK using the…
  • catosh -

Posted the thread Loadbin with no reset.

Thread
    Is it possible to perform a loadbin without resetting a device? I have a ram dump that I need to inject in the memory, but the device sets some output state before arriving at that point so I can not manually set PC and LR (and other registers). Any hint…
  • SEGGER - Simon -

Replied to the thread Jlinkis not able to read memory , Jlink Setting for CORTEX_M7.

Hello, Could you please send us a J-Link log file of the failing scenario? How to enable: wiki.segger.com/J-Link_DLL#Enable_J-Link_Log_File The S/N you have sent is from a unit from 2019 which is out of support and warranty. We recommend to make use of…
  • SEGGER - Simon -

Replied to the thread How to use the JLinkRemoteServer CL version.

Hello, It seems like you are using just the default settings of the remote server, so no additional command line options should be needed. Could you please provide one log of the failing scenario and one of the successful one? The log can be enabled…