Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• SEGGER - AlexD -

Replied to the thread Ozone hangs when timeline window open.

Hi Keijan, we are able to reproduce the issue, thanks to your reproducer. Deeper analysis is required which we cannot do right now. A fix, once available, will be provided in a future Ozone version. Best regards -- AlexD
  • SEGGER - AlexD -

Replied to the thread suggestion about save snapshort.

Hi kejian2000, Thanks for your suggestion. Please refer to the user's manual, section 3.11.11.1 Load Snapshot: "In particular, the program file must binary-match the program file at the time the snapshot was saved." The scenario you describe is…
  • SEGGER - AlexD -

Hi kejian2000, we will try to reproduce and report back here later. Best regards -- AlexD
  • SEGGER - AlexD -

Replied to the thread [SOLVED] Ozone crash report.

Hi Keijan2000, thanks for the explanation. I will close this thread now. Best regards -- AlexD
  • kejian2000 -

Posted the thread suggestion about save snapshort.

Thread
    Hi, there are some issues about saving snapshot: assuming I add variable 'x' to timeline window and capture some data and save snapshot,then I delete 'x' in my codes(x is deleted from elf file), after reload the saved snapshot, 'x' is deleted from…
  • SEGGER - Simon -

Replied to the thread J-Link Base trying to update firmware.

Hello, You can disable the automatic firmware updates with the DisableAutoUpdateFW command string. wiki.segger.com/J-Link_Command_Strings#DisableAutoUpdateFW Best regards, Simon
  • SEGGER - Simon -

Replied to the thread RP2350 support.

Hello, Yes, we plan to support this chip and are looking to implement it in the next few weeks. Stay up-to-date regarding J-Link: segger.com/notification/subscribe.php?prodid=7,94 Best regards, Simon
  • SEGGER - Simon -

Replied to the thread understanding output of "ShowHWStatus".

Hello, The ShowHWStatus command displays the current state of the pins, indicating whether they are high (1) or low (0). For SWD, the following pins are used: - TDI = SWDIO - TCK = SWCLK - TDO = SWO Best regards, Simon
  • Hello, The fix for this issue will be included in the next version, scheduled for later today. Stay up-to-date regarding J-Link: segger.com/notification/subscribe.php?prodid=7,94 Best regards, Simon
  • robthedude -

Posted the thread understanding output of "ShowHWStatus".

Thread
    Hello, We are facing some unreliability using a JLink-Plus and JFlash with some of our custom boards. I am suspecting noise/interference on the connection/cabling from the board to the JLink. I know that "ShowHWStatus" will tell me the voltage…
  • kejian2000 -

Hi AlexD: steps to reproduce the issue: 1,downlaod the 3 files attached, and unzip 2,put the following 2 files to C:/ OzoneStuck-C.axf OzoneStuck-C++.axf 3,open OzoneStuck-C++.jdebug using Ozone, download and run, Ozone will hang for seconds. 4,open…
  • kejian2000 -

Hi AlexD: glad to see your reply! in fact, I do not save the same snapshot multiple times, I just capture some data and save, and capture new data and save...so on, ozone always crashes after saving multiple times. I do it just for this report.
  • SEGGER - AlexD -

Hi Keijam2000, thank you for letting us know. We are able to reproduce and will provide a fix in a future release. Just out of curiosity: Why do you save the same snapshot multiple times? Best regards -- AlexD
  • SEGGER - AlexD -

Replied to the thread Ozone hangs with timeline open when sample rate is set to Max.

Hi fraengers, as stated before, we need to be able to reproduce the issue locally. Could you please provide a reproducer, as described in my previous post? Best regards -- AlexD
  • SEGGER - AlexD -

Hi kejian2000, Could you please provide a reproducer on an eval board? We'd require the ELF file, the Ozone project, and detailed instructions on what to do to reproduce the issue on that very board. Best regards -- AlexD
  • SEGGER - AlexD -

Replied to the thread Ozone on Mac OS X (Apple Silicon) rather slow.

Hi Ewout, performance issues on Mac architecture machines are not known to us. On our test machines Ozone executes smoothly. Since you state that loading an ELF file is slow, can you provide an ELF file where that issue is seen and the respective Ozone…
  • chrishock -

Posted the thread RP2350 support.

Thread
    Hi, are there plans to support this chip, and also is there an ETA on it?
  • EmbeddedChris -

Replied to the thread [SOLVED] Behavior of priority inheritance in more complex scenarios.

Hi Til, thx again for the quick feedback. The scenarios are not about a deadlock and the mutexes are used correctly. I will contact the support as suggested. Bests, Christian
  • SEGGER - Til -

Replied to the thread [SOLVED] Behavior of priority inheritance in more complex scenarios.

Hello Christian, please contact us directly to discuss your scenario in more detail. If possible, could you please provide a simple application that shows your setup? That makes it easier to comment the behavior. Of course, you could program an issue…
  • EmbeddedChris -

Hi Til, thx for the quick feedback. So if the logic in V4.04 is like I described, doesn't this mean that the issues in the mentioned scenarios can actually happen as described? I wouldn't necessarily call these things a bug, its maybe more a limitation…