[J-LINK] License activation

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [J-LINK] License activation

Hello,

I bought 2 OK6410 boards with J-LINK. I have the Jlink serial number, and on J-Link ARM V4.22g interface, i can see 5 different type of licenses, but i can't activate that on J-Flash ARM V4.22g even if I did exactely what the manual was describing. Any help please ?

Regards,
  • Hi,

I am not sure if I understand you correctly.
    i can see 5 different type of licenses, but i can't activate that on J-Flash ARM V4.22g

Could you specify this? Maybe with a screenshot?

Best regards
    Alex
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
  • Hello Blue_Strike,

The emulator you are using is an illegal J-Link clone.
    SEGGER software may only be used with original SEGGER or SEGGER OEM products.

In order to be entitled to get support, please get a legal J-Link / J-Link EDU.

Using illegal clones is a violation of U.S. and international laws.

Best regards
    Alex
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.