JFlash ARM V4.40b - ignore cmdLine input

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• JFlash ARM V4.40b - ignore cmdLine input

Hi everyone,

I try to load a firmware with "JFlash ARM V4.40b" on a "WindowsXP"-System.

The final command line will be executed from a batch file, the batch command look as follows:

@ECHO OFF
    cd C:\ProgramData\Roche\MeCIS\data\dat-files\9180_uC-Files
    C:\Programme\SEGGER\JLinkARM_V440b\JFlashARM.exe -openprjLPC2292.jflash -openpack_handler.hex -erasechip -programverify -exit
    IF ERRORLEVEL 1 goto ERROR
    goto END
    :ERROR
    ECHO J-Flash ARM: Error!
    :END

This method works now for about 3 years. Now it has stopped working.
    When i'am execute this file now the "SEGGER J-Flash"-Windows open up and won't close automatically. The second problem is the "J-Flash" doesnt program&verify the chip, it happens nothing.
    If i execute the commands manually in the already opened window everthing works fine.

Please have a look at the attachments.

Whats wrong with this configuration?

Thanks for your help!

Best regards
    Grafi
    Files
  • Hi,

I suppose that you have changed something in your setup as without changing anything, the behavior would not have changed as well. Can you please check and provide some further information here?
    From a quick view, the command line option seems to be o.k. but I have not tried it out yet.

Do you see the same behavior using the latest version V4.98e?

- Erik
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
  • Hi Erik,

There has something changed and that is the "pack_handler.hex"-File, but we've done this several times in the past years.
    The attachement is the project configuration, the last changed was around 2012.

I already tried to flash with the version 4.98e but the same thing happens, it just open the gui and nothing happens.

Is it possible to compile the "hex"-File with other options to corrupt the SEGGER-Tool... from my point of view it makes no sens, may be there ist someting bigger i do not understand :)

Do you have any idea?

Thanks for your help and i wish you a good start in the new week.
    grafi
    Files
  • Hi Erik,

We recently installed Teamviewer 10.0 on the computer, if Teamviewer is running (even in Background) the command line input does not work properly-
    I have no idea why this happens but it seem thats a bug of J-Flash.

Best regards
    Isidor