[SOLVED] How to download external qspi flash by st-link on STM32H750B-DK Board?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] How to download external qspi flash by st-link on STM32H750B-DK Board?

I am trying to learn how to develop my STM32H750B-DK Board on Segger Embedded Studio, but I don't know how to download my program into qspi flash with the on-board stlink v3.
    I noticed that when I downloaded the program to the on-chip flash, it seems that Segger Embedded Studio will call STM32CubeProg and using a .stldr file named 0x450.stldr.
    Therefore, I would like to ask if I can call external flash to download algorithm files? And how do I need to implement it?

Sincere thanks. :)
  • Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.
    External memory support for ST-Link is currently not available in Embedded Studio.
    But it is on our feature wishlist.

To get notified automatically when the feature gets available you can subscribe here:
    segger.com/notification/subscribe.php?prodid=196

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.