[ABANDONED] SES RTOS Awareness thread work not right

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [ABANDONED] SES RTOS Awareness thread work not right

SES RTOS Awareness thread not right

I use Ozone coulud show 47 task

but SES could only show 27 task and i also set the limit from 25 to 64 and enable RTOS Awareness with FreeRTOS CortexM7

I think it's a bug.
    Images
    • 202312071601347.png

10.18 kB, 291×301, viewed 611 times
    • 2023120715535281.png

28.91 kB, 654×545, viewed 623 times
  • Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.
    Such an issue is not known to us.

It seems though that ES is shipping with older variants of the RTOS awareness scripts.

Could you try to load the Ozone RTOS awareness script in ES?
    Does it work better now?

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
  • SEGGER - Nino wrote:

Hello,

It seems though that ES is shipping with older variants of the RTOS awareness scripts.

Does it work better now?

Best regards,
    Nino
    open with Ozone or SES ,the default script always M4 not M7, all config is M7 that i checked

i have check the jdebug file , the file write it "M4"
  • SEGGER - Nino wrote:

Hello,

Does it work better now?

Best regards,
    Nino
    you could create a new STM32H7 project in SES or Ozone, it will show the same M4 script result and the SES bug could be reproduced
  • Hello,

Not sure I understand.
    Did you now try the M7 Ozone script in ES or not? Does it work better or not?

ES will not set the script automatically. So if you have selected the wrong M4 script that is user error. You have to select the M7 script of course if you are using a Cortex-M7.

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.