[SOLVED] Simple question: does j-link edu mini support raspberryPi ?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] Simple question: does j-link edu mini support raspberryPi ?

Hello Everyone,

From this page, Raspberry Pi - Wikipedia, I found Raspberry PI 3 use Cortex-A53 and P4 use Cortex-A72 (I'm newly work for Jtag topic :thumbup: )

From this page J-Link EDU Mini (segger.com), "Supports a broad range of microcontrollers" I foundJ-link Edu Mini support Cortex-A53 and Cortex-A72.

But, from this page : J-Link EDU Mini V1 - SEGGER Wiki, J-link Edu Mini does not support Cortex-A52 and 72

Which page is correct ? does it support RaspberryPi ?

The post was edited 2 times, last by yangming ().

• Hi,
    Bad news:
    Currently, J-Link EDU mini does not support ARMv8-A/R based cores, like Cortex-A53 / A72 / ...

Good news:
    Management decided that the EDU Mini is getting ARMv8-A/R architecture support,
    so Cortex-A53 / A72 / ... will be supported by the EDU mini with the next version (V7.92n), planned for tomorrow (31st Oct.)

The wiki has already been updated to reflect the change coming with tomorrow's version.

Sorry for any confusion caused.

BR
    Alex
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.