[SOLVED] Ozone file listing in tab not easy to navigate - is there an easy way to sort alphabetically?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] Ozone file listing in tab not easy to navigate - is there an easy way to sort alphabetically?

Hi,

when I have many files open in Ozone, it becomes hard to find a file that I am looking for. When I open the side tab file navigator, a list of all files is shown (see screenshot).

However, this list is not in any order except the order in which the tabs are opened. Finding the right name means scanning all names.

Is it possible to make this side list alphabetical? This would would make it much easier to find a particular file!

With best regards,

Ewout Boks
    Images
    • Schermafbeelding 2023-10-10 om 11.49.54.png

574.42 kB, 714×884, viewed 209 times
  • Hi Ewout,

thank you for your suggestion. Sorting that list is not yet possible. I will add that to our internal list of future improvements.

Best regards-- AlexD
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
  • Hi Ewout,
    you may use the "source files" window (see section 4.19 in the Ozone User's Manual) to locate your file more rapidly, as the contents of that window can be sorted by clicking onto the respective table header as desired.
    You may also make use of the "quick find" widget (see section 3.11.16 in the Ozone User's Manual) that you can open via [ctrl]-[k]. By typing the first letters of the desired files you can easily reduce the size of that list, allowing you to rapidly narrow down the search to the desired file.
    Does that work for you for the time being?
    Best regards
    -- AlexD

Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

• Hi!
    Good to see you're up and running again.
    Best regards
    -- AlexD