AppWizard Custom Keypad

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• AppWizard Custom Keypad

Hi Guys,

I need to edit our default keypad or create a custom keypad.

For example, Default keypads have +, -, delete, etc. If I need only (0 to 9) in my keypad also I need to arrange numbers in different order, keys in different spacing, and different sizes.

So what do I need to do to customize my keypad?

Does anyone have an idea or any example code to help me fix my custom keypad?

Thanks and Regards

Ravi.S
    • Hi Ravi,

Attached I have the code for the numpad layout. In the manual there is a detailed explanation of what the layout is composed of.
      You will have to rearrange the character codes in the given arrays to what you require. You can also remove lines of keys that you don't require, like the arithmetic operators. You would just remove the _Arithmetic array from the KEYDEF_LINE array.

Important to note is that the sizes are not absolute. They are in promille and scale to the current window size of the KEYBOARD widget.

I hope this helps!

Best regards,
      Florian
      Files
      Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
      Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
      Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.